Chapter 28

**Chapter 28: "Rhythms of Love"**

The vibrant Garba night enveloped the college grounds in a kaleidoscope of colors and melodies. Amidst the lively festivities, Sidharth and Shehnaaz found themselves swept away by the rhythmic beats and swirling movements, lost in the enchanting dance of love.

As the music pulsed through the air, Sidharth's hand found Shehnaaz's, and they began to move together, their steps perfectly synchronized. In the soft glow of the fairy lights, their gazes locked, and the world around them faded into obscurity, leaving only the warmth of their embrace and the passion of their love.

**Sidharth:** (*whispering to Shehnaaz*) Tum meri saari khushiyan ho, Shehnaaz. Har ek pal, har ek lamha, tumhare saath bitana chahta hoon.

**Shehnaaz:** (*smiling softly*) Aur main bhi, Sidharth. Tumhare bina meri duniya adhoori hai.

Their whispered words were carried away by the gentle breeze, lost amidst the sounds of laughter and music. But in their hearts, they knew that their love was strong enough to withstand any storm.

Meanwhile, on the fringes of the dance floor, Arti watched with narrowed eyes as Sidharth and Shehnaaz moved together in perfect harmony. A twisted smile played on her lips as she contemplated her next move, determined to sow seeds of discord and trouble in Shehnaaz's path.

**Arti:** (*thinking to herself*) Dekhti hoon kaise main yeh Shehnaaz ko takleef mein daal kar Sidharth ko apne qareeb laati hoon. Yeh garba ki raat meri saazish ka pehla kadam hai.

With a calculated glance around her, Arti slipped into the shadows, her mind already racing with plans to disrupt the happiness of Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

As the night wore on, the Garba festivities continued, drawing students and faculty from all corners of the campus. The air was filled with laughter and joy, as people danced and celebrated under the starlit sky.

In a quiet corner of the college grounds, away from the throngs of people, Sidharth and Shehnaaz stole a moment of quiet intimacy. With their arms wrapped around each other, they swayed gently to the music, their hearts beating as one.

**Shehnaaz:** (*resting her head against Sidharth's chest*) Tum mere saath ho na, Sidharth? Hamesha?

**Sidharth:** (*pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead*) Hamesha, Shehnaaz. Tum mere saath ho, toh main kabhi akela nahi hoon.

Their love was a beacon of light in the darkness, guiding them through the trials and tribulations of life. And as they danced beneath the starry sky, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, hand in hand.

But little did they know that dark forces were at work, lurking in the shadows, waiting to tear them apart. As the night wore on, Arti's malicious plans began to unfold, threatening to unravel the fragile threads of their love.

As the Garba night reached its crescendo, a sense of foreboding hung in the air, foreshadowing the challenges that lay ahead for Sidharth and Shehnaaz. But for now, they danced on, oblivious to the storm that brewed on the horizon, their hearts united in love and devotion.

Mistakes kliye sorry