Chapter 27

**Chapter 27: "Moments in the Spotlight"**

The stage was alive with pulsating energy, the air buzzing with anticipation as Sidharth stood at the center, a mixture of nerves and excitement coursing through him. Arti's unexpected invitation had thrust him into the spotlight, and though he felt a twinge of anxiety, there was also a thrill in the challenge.

Amidst the sea of faces, Sidharth's eyes sought out Shehnaaz, who stood among her friends, her presence a comforting anchor in the midst of the unknown.

**Sidharth:** (*to himself, with a nervous chuckle*) Aaj toh lagta hai, kuch alag hone wala hai. Chalo, Sidharth, let's do this!

Arti, with a mischievous grin, approached him.

**Arti:** (teasingly) Ready to dazzle the crowd, sir?

**Sidharth:** (with a self-deprecating smile) Let's hope I don't trip over my own feet!

With a playful wink, Arti handed him the microphone, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

**Arti:** Go show them what you're made of!

Taking a deep breath, Sidharth stepped forward, the spotlight now his to command.

**Sidharth:** (addressing the audience) Hey everyone, kaise ho? Aaj hum yahaan ek amazing raat ke liye saath aaye hain. Let's make some memories!

His words resonated through the crowd, earning him cheers and applause from the audience. Shehnaaz, watching from the sidelines, felt a surge of pride for her husband as he took charge of the stage with confidence.

As the evening unfolded, performances dazzled and the atmosphere crackled with energy. Shehnaaz, caught up in the excitement, found herself getting lost in the magic of the moment. Aditya's forgotten rose was a distant memory amidst the vibrant tapestry of colors and melodies that filled the air.

In the midst of the festivities, Sidharth and Shehnaaz found themselves drawn to each other, their gazes meeting in silent understanding amidst the chaos of the cultural extravaganza.

**Shehnaaz:** (*smiling*) You're doing great, Sid. Just be yourself.

**Sidharth:** (*grateful*) Thanks, Shehnaaz. It means a lot.

Their brief exchange was interrupted by the sound of cheers and applause, signaling the next act on stage.

As the night wore on, the energy of the crowd reached its peak, and Sidharth and Shehnaaz found themselves standing side by side once again, their hearts beating in sync with the rhythm of the music.

**Sidharth:** (*gazing at Shehnaaz*) It's moments like these that make everything worth it, isn't it?

**Shehnaaz:** (*nodding*) Absolutely. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here with you.

Their shared moment was interrupted by a sudden announcement over the loudspeaker.

**Arti:** (*calling out*) Sidharth sir, aapka performance ka time aa gaya hai!

Sidharth's heart skipped a beat as he realized it was his turn to take the stage once again. With Shehnaaz's encouraging smile giving him strength, he stepped forward, ready to embrace the spotlight once more.

As the curtains closed on the evening's festivities, Sidharth and Shehnaaz emerged from the chaos, their hearts full of love and gratitude for the memories they had shared. It was nights like these that reminded them of the beauty of life and the magic of being together.

Sorry for the short chapter and a longer break... kya karun yaar sorry... new life start kar rahi thi and it took my time .. abhi I am back to my routine and wapis likhna start... I will try to give regular updates for sure...