Seawings + Headcanons

Description:

Seawings most come in a range of blues, greens, aquas/cyans and purples with some having natural blackish markings that are themed after fish/sealife, Seawings who are immune to toxin can hatch with pink, orange or red patterns and with much brighter colours.

Seawing eyes can come in greens, blues, yellows, aqua/cyans, purples and pinks with extremely dark blue, purple or green pupils.

They have either blue or green tongues and more crocodile/spino-like teeth and jaws, the gills can grow to poke out of the gill scales along the neck and often look similar to axolotl frills.

Seawing eggs come in the same colours as they do with lighter or darker swirls all over their eggs which are much rounder than most of the other tribe eggs, similar in shape to a turtle eggs.

Seawing blood is a bright vivid red colour.

Seawing's frills and barbels can come in all shapes and sizes, they also have large thick tails.

Abilities:

Seawing tails are strong enough to break dragon bones when used at full strength, both above and below water.

While swimming or in water they are able to suck water and hold it in a pouch that can later be used to shoot out to help put out fire/flames or push/distract enemies.

Some Seawings are able to become immune to some toxins found in plants/animals found in and around their watery homes.

Queen/Royalty:

Queen Clownfish (Royal blood, Animus)

Queen Coralsnake (Toxin immunity)

Clownfish's family:

Seamount (Grandfather)

Pufferfish (Sister)

Whale (Sister)

Haddock (Nephew)

Rockpool (Niece)

Kipper (Niece)

Minnow (Nephew)

Javamoss (Niece)

Coralsnake's family:

Reef (Mother)

Mudfish (Father)

Kelp (Sibing)

Phytoplankton (Niece)

Seabird (Nephiece)

Saury (Nephiece)

Royal dragonets:

Monarch Ctenophora (Genderfluid)

Princes Dolphin

Prince Auk

Princes Soapfish

Prince Finlet

Alliance(s):

None, friends with the Rainwing, Silkwing, Leafwing and Icewing tribes.

Main enemy(s):

None

Culture/known for:

Seawings diet consisted of all sorts of sea life and plants with some eating land/sky animals found nearby, they like to make/cook fancy meals for both events and normal meals.

Main prey items that Seawings eat includes crabs, tuna, whale, turtle, seaweed, sea grapes, coconuts and guava.

Seawings prefer more raw fishy, salty or spicy flavors with sour and sweet flavors being least liked.

Their medical knowledge and equipment is extremely different than most tribes as all medical and equipment has to be made/created to suit the water based environment.

Seawings are a quite musical tribe and often have instruments that can be used both above and below water. But be warned, above water Seawings can be quite loud in their singing/music.

Seawings are known for their seafood dishes and coral art, they also are seen wearing jewelry that can be made from sea related items and generally don't wear much metal.

Territory:

Deep Palace:

The Deep Palace is the location where the royal Seawings live, it is safe from all other tribes so it has not been damaged from attacks but instead it has been built up and decorated.

Island Palace:

A new Island Palace had been built but due to the war it is mainly used as a visit location for the Seawing friends. It is not hidden like the old Island Palace.

Bay of a Thousand Scales:

The main territory above the water that Seawing often hunt, it is made up of many different sized islands.

Island towns:

New small towns of Seawings have popped up over the years, generally made up of small groups of Seawings who have decided to live on the islands that make up their territory, these towns are mostly safe from the other tribes as they are surrounded by the sea that can be used as a quick escape.

Ruins of the Summer Palace

The ruins have not been lived in for years, but rather is somewhere that Seawings are sent to, to research and collect anything that may have been missed.

Included headcanons:

Seawings frills can come in all shapes and sizes

Seawings often have fish/sealife themed patterns

Some Seawings can be hatched with blackish markings (Rarely full/mostly full body colour)

Seawings have the ability to suck in water and hold it in a special pouch that is located the length of their neck, in which they can then shoot out at fires/enemies

Some Seawings can become immune to some toxins found under the ocean (These Seawings are hatched pink, orangish or red) They also have brighter colours

Seawings are the loudest tribe

Seawings have more axolotl like frills and thick tails

Their teeth/jaw are more spinosaurus/crocodile themed

Seawing tails can break bones when used full strength

Seawing barbels can come in all shapes and sizes

Seawing underwater language is similar to morse code (With dedicated 'short-cuts' for some words/expressions)

Seawings usually have sea related jewelry, rarely every any metal

Seawings are known for their seafood and coral related art