Icewings + Headcanons

Description:

Icewings most commonly come in colours of blue, white, pale gray and pastel purple/pink with those that live in warmer climates or near the edge of their snowy territory they can come in pastel green, yellow, orange and red.

They often have spots, snowflakes, animals and other frosty themed patterns in similar colours as what their tribes come in.

Icewing scales can sometimes have a transparent look to them, they generally also have quite shiny scales.

Icewing eyes can come in dark blues, purples, grays and black colours with paler colour pupils generally bigger than Sandwing pupils are. They have a third mostly clear eye-lide that has a slight bluish coloring, that protects the dragon from snow-blindness and when under water.

They have long blue, white or silver tongues and small ears compared to the other tribes.

The tails of Icewings are often as long as Rainwings but are thinner, the spikes are located down the side of the start of their tail, the spikes end ⅔ of the way down the til leaving the tip without sides.

Icewings often drip/sweat water when it's too hot for them, once they are back in the cold they can often 'grow' frozen 'spikes' along their underbelly.

Icewing eggs come in white, blue and silver with snow like patterns all over the shell, the egg itself is oval like with a thin tough shell.

Icewing blood is a deep blue colour.

Abilities:

Icewings can breath out a cold blast that can freeze items or limbs called frostbreath, when they are too hot they are unable to use their power.

Some Icewings can be hatched with an older version of Firescales, called Frostscales, the other twin are hatched Frostless and come in warmer colours.

Icewings can hold their breath for the same/longer than Mudwings can with practice, with some skilled Icewings being able to hold their breath for over five hours with a single breath.

Queen/Royalty:

Queen Reflection (No power)

King Glaciation (No power)

Reflection's family:

Muskox (Grandmother)

Sympagic (Aunt)

Iolite (Sister)

Cryo (Sibling)

Glaciation's family:

Penguin (Grandparent)

Avalanche (Father)

Crystalline (Mother)

Lemming (Brother)

Caribou (Uncle)

Icequake (Pibling)

Zircon (Nephew)

Semifreddo (Nephiece)

Royal dragonets:

Prince Cryosphere

Prince Rime

Prinses Albite

Monarch Sikadeer