2

TARAJI P. HENSON.

I woke up from a wet dream. Damn since Fantasia had me undress, I've been having wet dreams bout her.

I caught my breath. "damn I need a man" I muttered under my breath. I checked the time it was 3 am. I came to bed around midnight. So I barely slept and I could fall asleep again.

I sighed. I pulled out my phone and went on social media. It was boring. I didn't know what to do

I turned on my bedroom TV. Just boring shit at this hour. I watched a few episodes on HGTV. The property is fascinating.
I checked the time it was 4:30.

I have to start preparing in an hour. We have three interviews scheduled for the day. I decided to prepare that early, there was nothing to do because I was wide awake.

I got on the set of GMA 10 minutes before 7.
"Good you here, changing room is that way." the producer told me.
"Where are restrooms?" I asked. "that way" he pointed. I heard people talking coming in. I heard Fantasia's cute laughter. It was the Taylors.
I went to the bathroom.
While washing my hands, I felt her presence in the room.

I swallowed hard. I was nervous cause after what happened in my trailer, what should expect from her? A happily married woman, a straight woman just like myself. I got nervous thinking about how this could affect us as colleagues.
"Good morning," she said after watching me. She was approaching.
"Morning," I said not looking her way.

She walked behind me. My heart pounded. I looked in the mirror. Our eyes met. I swallowed hard.

"you make me nervous when you stand behind me, so close," I said faking laughter. She smiled. "why is that?" she asked. "you might--" I sighed loudly feeling her touch on my lower back. "do that." I said.

"I'm sorry" she pulled away. "I just really love touching you," she said.
"And I love being touched by you" I confessed. I located her hand and touched her. Still looking at her in the mirror.
"When you touch my hand like that...I calm down, I relax, I can breathe adequately" I told her.
She pulled her hand from my touch and touched my shoulders. "what about here? How do you feel when I touch you here?"

"I feel like you care, fuck everything. Tasia cares" I said. She smiled at me in the mirror. Her hands moved to my boobs. I breathed.
"what about here, how do you feel now?" she asked me rubbing my boobs. I allowed myself to feel and moan.

"I can't say it. I can't find the right words" I told her. We looked at each other in the mirror. I turned to face her.

"what about you Mrs Taylor, why do you love touching me?" I asked her
"I can't say either... I mean I know the words, they are just not easy to utter. I'm not even sure I'm allowed to feel the way I feel, or if I deserve it."  she said.

"I'm sure you do," I told her. "you know, filming this movie was a lot. It was way extensive for all of us, some things might trigger emotions in these interviews..." I said.
"I know, it's been hectic huh..."

"Promise me something...that when you see me fall apart on set you will hold my hand. You will touch me." I begged. She smiled. "it will be a pleasure too," she said. I kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the bathroom.

Later after the last interview for the day...
We were leaving the studio.

Fantasia left with her husband, I wished I had one last moment with her before she left.

So I texted her. Even though it was beyond inappropriate.
*I wished to lay eyes on you before you leave.*
She didn't respond. Of course, what did I expect, she's with her husband.