30

TARAJI

I can't believe I just sat there mouth hanging not answering the question my Wife asked. I could have just said no and let it go, but I just froze, I froze like an iced statue and it was melting bad, very badly.
She turned away from me and slept. Damn it Taraji. You couldn't just say something non-suspicious? Damn it!

She actually fell asleep while I was contemplating and cooking a big fat lie in my head.

The following day
Unlike my usual morning, I didn't get to give her head or get one that morning. I woke up my wife was gone. She did say she had an early morning, so there is that or my wife can't stand being in bed with me. I woke up feeling nervous, I know it is bad but I really wished she was already gone cause I didn't think I could face her after that awkward moment before bed.

I went downstairs after refreshing in the shower.
My wife was just finishing doing her hair with her hairstylist. She was all dressed up.

"Morning!" I said faking a sleepy voice and dragging my feet, Fantasia side-eyed me with no response. "Morning Taraji!" Mo said.
"all packed, you ready?" Mo asked Fantasia, they were ready to leave.

"Sure, get my purse," she said heading out.
"Tasia, can we talk before you leave?" I said with my begging voice. Mo walked out. I walked closer to my wife.

"About last night, the question got me off guard, I didn't expect it from you. But the answer is no okay, no... I had never had sex with Terry" I said swallowing hard because that was not the complete truth. She looked into my eyes, I couldn't keep eye contact so I looked away. "I'm not sure if you lying to your wife or lying to yourself but I know you lying to somebody, I hope for your sake it ain't me. I don't do well with lying partners who lie in my fucking face. Talk to you later" She said, kissed me on my forehead, and walked out.

Why can't I just tell the fucking truth?
Terrence called and because I was feeling guilty as fuck, I didn't return any of his calls.

He texted.
*I just wanted to say last night was great, I had so much fun and I missed my best friend. Let's do it again soon okay? Call me, it is good to have my best friend back*

I groaned cause now I felt like I was tossed in the middle and pulled both sides and it wasn't supposed to even be like that cause I'm married to just one person.

I texted Terrence back.

*Terry I'm married, secretly married and my partner wasn't so happy about me hanging out with you last night, cause I kinda chose to hang with you over this dinner we had. So I can't keep hanging out with you, I'm really sorry, you know I love you and wouldn't be doing this unless I really had to*

*Shut your face!! Tj what? You married? Who is this lucky fella? Can I meet them please, I wanna meet the special person in your life it is important to me! Please*

*Okay I will talk to them today and see how it goes, I will text you.*

*great I will be waiting.*

I showered and went to my wife's music Video shoot. I stopped at a flower shop on my way to the studio.

I really owed her a big fat apology.

I got to the studio, and I got an easy pass, even though they couldn't let just about anybody in, they just let me right in, I remembered, it wasn't because I was married to her, nobody knows that, it was simply because... Well, I'm Taraji P. Henson.

"Hi Taraji, are you on schedule too?" the young producer asked. "For the shoot? No. Could you please point me to where I can find Fantasia please, it's urgent and I promise not to be a bother." I said.
"of course, follow me, but please be as quiet as possible, they are rolling," she told me. I nodded and followed her.