32

FANTASIA

The next morning, I woke up early for work-related stuff, I got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast before heading out.

Taraji was up and making breakfast.
"Morning," I said taking a mug and pouring coffee in it.
"Morning baby," She said. I sat down and she served me deliciously smelling pancakes I couldn't say no. She sprayed chocolate and cream on them. And placed strawberries on the side.

"Thank you, I'm really starving," I said. She nodded. "You are welcome." we ate in silence.
After a while, she went upstairs to get ready and I left the house.
It bothered me on my way to work how my new marriage was already aging so fast. The honeymoon phase was really out the window.

I missed my wife so much but I was too mad at her. While I was thinking about her, she called.

Taraji: So, now, we just up and leave the house just like that? Is this what our marriage has come to?
Tasia: I'm sorry...that was childish of me. It won't happen again. I've just been thinking about us and want to fix this. So, can we have dinner tonight, just the two of us, I desperately want to reconnect with my wife.
Taraji: thank you I really will love that, I will make dinner. I miss you too.
Tasia: okay baby. See you later and thank you for breakfast.
Taraji: It was my pleasure. Have a productive day. I love you so much.
Tasia: I love you too.

I hung up and felt like choking myself in the gut cause why am I so soft on this woman? She hurt me and bruised our marriage and I am just giving her a free getaway card, like she didn't just try to fuck up our marriage. I groaned at the thought of how upset I was but yet I was treating her like a fucking queen even when she didn't deserve it. I wanted to be mad and stay mad until she could feel just how upset I was at her but my heart couldn't let me. I loved her too damn much to risk losing her. Shit I had never loved like this before.

I loved her so much that it forced me to be a bigger person, to be mature about shit, and to be tender with her, it was a forceful of nature in me that I couldn't fight. It is really not healthy to love somebody like this. I think I love my wife way too much.

I went to work, I made sure to go home before dinner even though I didn't wrap up at work, all I thought about was my wife, my beautiful wife.

I got home and found my wife baking.

"Smells really good in here, baby you don't cook. What's going on?"

"I don't cook but I bake. I made banana bread, cupcakes, croissants. Blueberry muffins, I made cheesecake..."
I chuckled, she was going on and on. "And there's champagne"
She added. That made me smile. "So we eating baked goods for dinner?" I asked between my chuckles. "and champagne" she added, I couldn't stop laughing. "your chuckles are so cute" she said walking closer. "I don't cook. You know that but I tried something. I made lasagna. It's probably not the best, so I made plain pasta in case we trash the lasagna." She said. "I'm sure it is not that bad, everything smells good in here. Although it could be the bakery in our kitchen"
She smiled and that made my heart skip, I wanted my baby to stay happy.

"Let me refresh a little bit and come down for dinner with my beautiful wife," I said. "I can pause everything here and scrub your back baby"

I looked at her and my pussy twitched, I wanted to be fucked by her so badly. "join me." I said walking upstairs.

She came and joined me in the shower. She wrapped her hands around my body and her hand slipped between my thighs. I gasped and opened my legs. She started rubbing my wet pussy and kissing my back, I felt so good, felt really amazing.

"I know you are still upset with me, and I get it, I messed up. I'm trying to make it up to you baby. You mean everything to me" she whispered between her kisses, I nudged her other hand on my boobs, I was feeling hot as fuck.

"You doing great, keep touching me," I said between my breath. She rubbed hard, and my mouth was opened, I held my moans, but my gasp came out.
And I was Cumming hard.
I gasped, Cumming and squirting...I turned and we kissed.
"I love you baby, and I'm so sorry," she said. "I love you too baby, I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again. anything like that ever happens again baby we are done, I can be forgiving but I hate being played for a fool, let anything like that happen again we are really done Taraji"

"It won't happen again, baby. That was a mistake and it will never happen again. That's the past, in my presence, I just wanna focus on my wife, the woman I love and I wanna spend the rest of my life with... You Fantasia, you are my life. I love you"

"You are my life too...make me cum again," I said. She smiled and started sucking my nipples hard, it made my whole body shiver.
She made me cum three times in the shower.

After that hot shower, we went to our bed and made each other sweat, making our pussy lips kiss and French kiss. We scissored hard on our bed, moans, gasps, and sexy noises escaped from my wife's lips. I missed the facial expressions my wife makes when she cums, it is priceless and hot as fuck.

It made me cum for the fourth time.
"Oh fuck, fuckery fuck fuck, I'm Cumming hard baby, yes yes daddy shit!" my wife said Cumming on my pussy.
We didn't stop tribbing though, it was hot, and we were fucking hot too.
Sex with my wife was fucking sick and it made me feel stoked all the freaking time.

We shared a passionate kiss.  Sweaty and creamy.
Her phone beeped.

It was on my ass so I blindly picked it up to hand it to her, I unintentionally saw who texted her and pulled from the kiss.
It was Terrence

*Your birthday is coming up, same place, same time?*

I swallowed hard pulled away from her completely and handed her the phone.

"At least your best sex buddy ruined the mood after my fourth orgasm, or else I would be fucking pissed right now," I said storming into the bathroom.

After a while, I came out. She handed her phone. "what's this?"

"My response to Terrence, I thought you would wanna see it. Please read" she said.
I looked at her and then at the screen.

*Hey Terrence, it hurt my heart to do this because you were very important to me, but I realized my wife is everything to me, I love her, and I can't keep hurting her. Whatever it was we had going on is over. I'm a married woman and if I'm lucky to be getting my pussy eaten on my birthday it will definitely be from my beautiful wife, I love you, friend, goodbye*

I swallowed hard and looked at her, I could tell she was hurting as fuck.
"You didn't have to do this because of me, I know you and Terrence had a special bond."

"It's okay. It's done. Let's stop talking about him. He's not in this marriage, we are, it's our marriage and I don't want us to mess it up. I don't care about my bond with Terrence, Is you I care about Baby, how Can I make it up to you?"

She asked and I smirked.

"Let's come out to the world!" I said. She choked on her own saliva and coughed hard. "uh, what?".
Her eyes opened wide, catching her breath.
"I'm ready. Ain't you?" I asked. She got off the bed and started pacing. "oh God, you're not ready, forget it!" I said feeling disappointed., "I can't... I mean not yet--"

"it's already humiliating enough baby, don't explain, it will be like spitting in my face, if you would excuse me, I have baked goods to have for dinner," I said and she tried grabbing my hand, I escaped from her touch and walked out. My heart hurting like I was carried bricks on it.

I felt devastated, the first thing I did was pick up a bottle of champagne and took a long gulp down my throat.

She just keeps ripping my heart in half and I keep coming back for more...

Why do I do that to myself? Sometimes I wonder if how I love her is even good for me...
She's my wife and I love her, but I'm pretty sure she's bad for me.

******