18

FANTASIA

I went back to the hotel.
Slept in my clothes. I cried.
Door knock.

I jumped a little and checked the time. It was now around, midnight.

I walked reluctantly to the door and opened it slightly. It was her.
"Hey, can I come in?"
I nodded, opening all the way through. She walked in. Shivering.
"Look, I don't know you. And I have issues of my own trying to remember things of a life that seems to be all the way behind me. Maybe you are in that blur life, maybe you are not. But there is something about how you kiss me, I love how you kiss me, it awakes things, it shakes my body to the core. Either you are a good kisser or I kissed you before. So tell me, have we kissed?"

She asked. I nodded. "more than a hundred times, we kissed a lot,"
"is that it? Is that all we did?"
"no, we did more than kiss,"

"Show me what else we did."

I looked at her and walked closer...
I kissed her, pushed her to my bed, she gasped looking into my eyes. I stripped her naked. Kissed her whole body. She shivered again. Between the chills and the chills, I sent in her body. I kissed her pussy lips and she almost jumped. Like nobody is eating her pussy lately. I grabbed her nailing her on that bed and rubbed her wet pussy with my tongue.

"Shall I go on or do you get the picture?"
"Don't stop. Please, keep going" she breathed...I ate her out. She moaned, loudly.

I teased and licked her clit. She dirty-talked cumming. "I don't, I don't remember feeling so heavenly in my entire life. And it felt amazing."

"You will remember"

"I wanna remember. This I wanna remember it all"

"Look, I did something for you, and the day after tomorrow is my departure day. I'm going back home to my sad life. You gotta do something for me too, stay the night, spend a lot of time with me"

"Okay, I will stay. But can I please take a shower?"

"Of course. Enjoy it"
She went to take a shower. The sad, horny, angry woman in me, was like fuck it... This might be our last moment ever, so I hopped in that shower uninvited. I touched her body, she touched mine too. "I feel like you know my body and my body knows you" she whispered. "Well, Taraji, I mean Penda, your body and I met before"

"so, Why don't you stay? Help me remember. Help me feel good, you look like you can afford a property around, can't you?"

"I can. And I wanna do that. But what if you don't remember? I will stuck owning a second mortgage for what?"

"Stop being negative. You US people...."
"Uh, honey you too are from the USA"

"I am? I mean, yeah I am"
"Yes."

"That's where we met?"
"yes!"
She looked overwhelmed with information. Following my Doctor's advice. I stopped and got out of the shower. I dried myself. "are you hungry, what do you eat?"

"I'm hungry again. Well if you and I met before, you gotta know what I like. So surprise me" She said.
That was a trap because what if she didn't even remember the food she loved?
I ordered pizza. You can't go wrong with pizza.
She laughed getting out of the shower, it was the first time I heard her laugh so hard and so genuine, it made me smile...

"Typical of you woman!" she said. "Well, I'm full of typical stuff. Let's eat".
She smiled. We ate, she was blushing, no longer shy around me as much. "Can I taste your wine?" she asked. I nodded and handed her my wine. She sipped, "Not bad is it?"
"It's actually good. pour me some" She said.