31

TARAJI

Dinner time:

Terrence arrived before my wife.

"Is your husband home?" I heard that but I didn't correct him, I just wanted him to be surprised. "on their way, do you still drink whiskey?"
"Correct," he said sitting on the couch.
"Nice place, good neighborhood. But why did you give up your old place, I loved the yard"
"Me too infect, I miss that yard every day but it was time to Move on. This is my home now and honestly, it does feel a lot like home than my old place because I share it with somebody that I love so much"
He smiled. "Lucky bastard" he muttered, at that moment my wife walked in.

"Hey, I'm late I know, I will take a quick shower and will be right with you guys," she said immediately. "It's okay baby, dinner ain't ready yet," I said.
Terrence stood up with his jaw hanging.
"Hi Terrence, I'm Fantasia. The lucky bastard" Fantasia said letting out her hand. Terrence gasped a little
"I'm gonna pretend I'm not too excited about this because I'm still confused a bit. Somebody say something... Like, TJ you fucking gay?" he was trying to be cool, but he lost his cool in the sentence. "bi, but whatever, Terrence my Wife's hand is still outstretched you are being fucking rude," I told him. "I'm sorry, I was just still taking it in. Nice meeting you too Fantasia, may I say, I'm a huge fan of your voice? And you look so really beautiful up close. But how the damn well did this happen? Since when are you gay?" he turned to me after shaking her hand.
"She didn't tell you huh? Great I'm going to shower" my wife said walking away. I made things worse

"Will you stop questioning my sexuality? You pissing her off" I snapped at him. "I am sorry. I'm just digesting this, you married a woman TJ come on that's big news for me. Let me have this moment. And it is not just any woman, is Fantasia. You Married one of the most Talented women in America, and she's fucking beautiful too, so you plus her... Girl that's a dream a guy can only wish to crush. This honey is beautiful. I'm so excited and I'm happy for you. Tj I'm so happy. But yes you caught me off guard and I wanna scream but it's good. I hope I didn't upset her"
"Is not you, is me, I've been a jerk to her lately and I hate myself for it. I will fix it"

Terrence nodded and sat down while I set up the table. And finish dinner cause I dismissed the cook.

My wife came down in time for dinner. She was so pretty. There is no way I'm fucking up my marriage for shit, this woman is mine forever, I'm gonna make sure of that.

"Baby you look so fucking hot in that," I said pulling her into my body. She just faked a smile. I know my wife's fake smiles by now.
That was it, it hit me... My baby was not happy at all, it made me sad.

"Let's eat," I said they joined me at the dining table "So, Mr. Howard, where is your wife?" Fantasia asked looking Terrence in the eyes, daring him to lie.
"She's in Chicago, I flew here alone for business," he said. "just business or you also hoped to have some kind of pleasure?"
I choked on my wine. It made my wife turn to my attention, shit why did I lose my cool, now I look too damn suspicious.
"You alright there wifey?" she asked, my heart was pounding, I should have just told the whole truth from the very beginning.

Terrence smiled. "Fantasia you can chill girl, Taraji and I ain't fooling around anymore--"

Oh boy...

"Terrence..." I screamed. Fantasia looked at me pissed off. She then delicately turned her head to Terrence's attention. "not anymore? So you were fooling around?" she asked.
Terrence realized he just blubbed, he looked at me jaw hanging. "No, no. We - what no. Taraji and I are just friends. No benefits"
Oh my gosh, he sounded guilty as fuck.
"Terrence I'm not your wife, I'm not stupid. I know the kind of man you are, charming, fucking everything that moves because of your looks and charms. Your friendship with my wife is not pure is it?" she asked.
"Seriously, I'm your wife and I'm sitting right here and you gonna interrogate my guest? Tasia that's very rude, baby that's fucking rude" I said tossing my silverware and storming out.
"Taraji stop. I fucking dare you to leave this room right in the middle of a conversation baby I fucking dare you!" she had a serious look on her face, I couldn't just leave, that shit would cost me everything I love. I stood, swallowing the lump in my throat.