25

TARAJI

I took a deep breath. How do I even start this thing with Nia? I felt like my game crawled out of my car window. A woman like Nia is very Extraordinary, she's not easy to pursue. I felt my heart beat faster.

I got out of the car to the door.

I knocked. She came to the door. Gosh, she was barely dressed. Just wearing a T-shirt that barely covered her ass cheeks.
I swallowed hard... "Please don't tell me you here to lecture me about the--"

I kissed her, and she responded immediately to the kiss. I stripped her naked. She was moaning so sexy. It turned me the fuck on.
"Are you sure about this Taraji, cause I want you"

"I want you too... But, is just one time thing... I really have to get you out of my system"
"what if I get deep in your system? What then?"

"I will be married by then and faithful to my wife. So, it won't happen again."

"Okay baby, but... Don't say I didn't warn you," she said. I smiled. We continued. I place her on her coffee table and spread her legs in the air and rubbed her wet pussy.
She was so wet, so fucking dripping wet, I've never seen a woman so dripping like this to my 2-second touch. She whimpered, moaning. Her moans were addictive and sexy... What if I fall in love?

Another heart warned me to stop. But I didn't I ate her out. She moaned loudly.
"Taraji I always wanted you." She said between her moans. I chuckled
"You hated me," I said and continued eating her out.
"I hated how you made me feel," she confessed. It made me hotter. She came into my mouth. I tested her cum unintended.

"Shit I'm sorry I oozed all over your pretty face, she said blushing. "it's okay, you taste good", I said. "Yeah?" she asked nudging me to the couch.
"Yes."
She hopped on top of me and kissed me. Tasting her cum on my lips. "you are right. I taste so good" she said then crossed our legs into a scissor. Our wet pussy lips touched. I gasped, my heart beating fast. That feeling, I never felt before.
"Why is everything magic with you?" I asked. She smiled. "because you are the only person who doesn't know there are a million special things about me. I'm Nia Long baby,". She said then tribbed our pussies together. I was breathing heavily and moaning. "You are so right, baby. You are special," I said. She went faster, moaning looking into my eyes. I picked up her pace, and we both tribbed harder. moaning, cumming hard. She rode me so good.
We kissed while cumming on each other. I looked at her body. She was perfect...
"What?"

"Nothing." my phone rang. We both saw the ID. It was Fantasia...

"oops, girlfriend calling?".

"Wife to be! I gotta go, we going to Vegas to get married. This was fun. It was magical. But it's over, thanks for a good time and good orgasm"
I said dressing up. She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. I told you before we could fuck that I was gonna be somebody's wife" I said.
"You did. But it does not mean I shouldn't be sad about it. I am sad. This was beautiful. And It might take a while for me to forget it. Or. Maybe I don't wanna forget it. So yes Raji I'm sad very said." She said. I pulled her into a kiss. She kissed me breathlessly.

"oh fuck Taraji I think I'm falling in love with --" She caught herself and paused. Her eyes opened wide. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I love your eyes," She said, rephrasing.
Damn, for a moment there I thought she wanted to say "in love with you," not "I love your eyes".
"I love everything about you. It's so real and natural. You are beautiful Nia".
She blushed. A small part of me didn't wanna leave.

But a big part wanted to go to Marry Fantasia. So I got up and headed out...

We stole last glances at each other. She looked away. I rushed out to my car.