28

FANTASIA

Day 2,3 and four of our honeymoon was as good as day 1.
We were laying on the rug after a hot sex of our pussies fucking hard.
"This turned out to be the most beautiful honeymoon... and such a creepy place," I said dipping my strawberry into a chocolate dip.
"right? It was amazing. No regrets" Taraji said. "I am almost bummed that we have to go back to the flashing lights life. I was really enjoying my privacy a little too much, I'm not sure I want to be in the spotlight anymore" She added.
.
"I know Hollywood can be frustrating, paparazzi can be annoying and the fans can be unreasonable and a bit much. But, just don't forget how good you are. You are incredibly talented, and if you retire? Many hearts will be broken including mine okay, because I've started binge-watching Empire and all your starred movies and I'm a muthaficking fan. You are very good at what you do", I told her.
She smiled. "Thank you wifey. Coming from you? This really means a lot. Thanks"

"So will you consider staying a little longer then?"
"I will."
I kissed her.
"Your song, Bittersweet, was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I love your song and your talents and I love the hell out of you. Thank you for writing me such a nerve-wracking, sweet, very emotional, and truthful piece. It will forever be my favorite song ever.,"

I blushed. I was touched that she loved something I did for her. She dipped strawberry in the chocolate and fed it to me. I took a bite on the tip and kissed her hard. While swallowing all the sweetness.

A couple of days later
we were back to our reality. Taraji was busy trying to pick up her career where she left it off when she went MIA. I was opening a music production company, so I was hardly home. I missed my wife so much though.

I was finally opening up about my divorce to Ken in interviews.
"It's been two years, six months, I just had to handle that in private. I met someone new and it's serious, when my baby and I are ready we will talk about it" I said in my interview.

After my interviews wrapped I went home and found my wife waiting for me.
"Hey, beautiful. That was beautiful today, you were amazing and you looked as beautiful as ever."
She said before kissing me hard. I kissed her back. "I love you Taraji. I want this to work."

"I want this to work too baby, and I love you"
We smiled at each other. She fell in my arms... "I feel safe in your arms. I feel loved and cared for.".
."just because you are a loved woman. You are loved, very much Taraji P. Henson"

"We have a couples massage tonight. Ready to feel relaxed?"

"I need that, oh I so need that!"
I said.

We had a couple of massages at our house. Our house? I've been calling my house, our property. I loved sharing everything with my wife.

We both received invites from Danielle, she was hosting a party thing at her house.
Taraji wasn't feeling it at first but I did a lot of convincing until she changed her mind.

We attended the party separately.
Still, acting like we were just friends.

We were all catching up and laughing with Danielle, Taraji and I were doing our secret fist bumps a lot, which made me realize that I loved being her friend so much as well.
"I can't wait to get home and sit on your face," I whispered to her. She blushed.

This pretense got my pussy twitching so bad, I wanted to fuck her face, I could hold it any longer, it was like our minds were so attached they knew what the other person was thinking cause Taraji was thinking the same thing.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side.
"Baby I'm horny, you made me so fucking wet tonight, Danielle's Bedroom is opened, wanna sneak in and seat on my face!?" she asked, we looked around and snuck upstairs, got in Danielle's bedroom.

I took off my panties, she took off hers, and we started by rubbing each other's pussies.
"fuck this baby I'm already dripping fucking wet," I said sitting on her face. She ate my pussy hard. I was moaning so loud...
And she made me cum in her mouth.
We kissed, sharing my cum cream.
I pulled her legs and crossed them with mine, so our pussies could kiss. They kissed making us both shiver. Letting out a deep breath.

"Shit that feels so fucking good." She muttered as she started grinding our pussies together. It was moans and dirty talk in the whole room.

The door swung open, and Danielle stepped in and shut it. We pulled from each other.
Oh my fucking god!!

"Everybody can hear you downstairs, what the fuck are you doing? Fucking? In my fucking room!?" she snapped in a whisper
"Sorry!" Taraji said giggling. "Can we finish please, my girl was about to fucking cum" I said.
. "I fucking knew it, you been fucking since the color purple?"

"Danielle get the fuck out!" Taraji said. "Bitch this is my fucking house, my room, and those are my sheets, that's my bed!" Danielle snapped.

"We get that, but can we finish please!" I begged. She groaned. "Lock the door people are starting to wonder who's up here. And when you are done, wash my sheets, open my windows, dust my nightstand, fuck! just clean my fucking room and disinfect everything."

"We will hire a cleaner and get you new sheets, get out," I said.
"You owe me the tea. How the fuck this happened... And, how-- how does what you were doing feel?" she asked swallowing hard.
"We got you..." Taraji said. Danielle's walked out and we continued making our pussies kiss and suck on each other,
Taraji came hard, her facial expressions made me cum again. Just creaming each other's pussies.
Breathing hard and kissing hard.

We spooned in Danielle's bed, waiting for everybody to go home.
after the coast was clear she came up.

Opened her windows. Pulling sheets off of us and trashing everything we touched and some that we didn't.
.tossing clothes on us. We got up and dressed up.
Taraji pulled out a credit card and gave it to her...

"replace everything in here. We are really sorry Dani, my wife and I just--"
. "Wait, wait, your fucking what now?" Danielle asked.
I blushed,
"Wife, Fantasia, and I are married. And yes we have been fucking since the color purple three years ago"

"Awe guys... Oh my gosh this is beautiful" She said smiling and sitting on the mattress. "let me see the rings" she said looking at our rings. "Those are so fucking pretty, feminine too. I just love them. Girls, congratulations man. I forgive you. But I'm taking this" she said taking the credit card. Taraji laughed. I smiled and kissed my wife.  I saw Danielle drooling.

"So are you ever gonna come out?"
"Yeah, just not yet, right babe?" I asked my wife. "Definitely," Taraji said.

By the end of the night, we went home.
Danielle kept texting us... She was shocked.

And I realized that we were coming out to the world one person at a time.
To ken
To Nia
To Kyla
Our priest
My friend who owned our honeymoon lake house. The security guy at the place. Our workers, our kids, and now... Danielle. soon the whole world will know how crazy I am about this beautiful woman.

"Baby I love you," I told her. "I love you too wifey and tonight was so much fun, did you see the look on Danielle's face when she caught us? Priceless" she said giggling so hard, that it made me smile cause those were the best giggles.

We shared a passionate kiss.

************