9

FANTASIA

Our weekend in New York

"hi Fantasia, will you be joining us as well?"

"Oh no, I'm just here supporting Taraji. It's her platform to shine and I'm just here cheering her along" I said

"you guys are amazing friends. It is so cute how you support each other. You must just get married already" he said.

"That's the plan!" I said under my breath. "What was that?"

"Nothing," I said chuckling. "Cause it sounded like you said 'that's the plan' a plan to get married? Cause I'm here for that," He said laughing. I laughed too. "Silly Fantasia. I bet you wish you were not married now, don't you? You would be all over Taraji" He said. He was indeed gay, just noisy as fuck but unlike a typical gay guy, he took an interest in lesbian affairs, or was it because he actually didn't think we were?

"you are just reading my mind," I said chuckling hard. He joined in. "Spill the tea, in private...Don't you feel like touching her?" He whispered. "What are you, Paparazzi or something?" we were laughing so hard. "no, I'm your new BFB. I mean Taraji is ageless and fine as fuck. I lose my gay in her eyes, I'm sure you find yours there too"

"Find what, my gay in Taraji's eyes?"
"yes!"
He was just reading me like a book. I just chuckled. "You want her, I can bet on my Bentley you want her"

I couldn't stop laughing. He was noisy and funny. "stop!" I said laughing.
"is that what you told Taraji when she tried touching your coochie?"

"Whose child are you?" I asked laughing. My tummy hurts badly.
"my parents' be right back. Duty calls" he said while they waved him in
I nodded "I'm Fancy, by the way. You can call me Fan or new bestie," he said walking away. I smiled. He was such a lovely energy to keep around.

He came back an hour later with Coffee. How thoughtful. We joked around and clowned everybody walking in. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

By the end of the day, my girl called it a day.

"I'm sorry it took so long honey, I'm sure you are bored as fuck. And hungry" Taraji said approaching. "I had a good time. I have a new BFF and he bought me lunch" I said. "If he is your BFF what am I?" Taraji asked. "The BFF she likes to touch," Fan said walking away from us. He was intimidated by Taraji. I chuckled.
"What did he say?"

"Never mind him, babe he is dreamy. Ready to go?"

"yes. I just wanna go soak myself in a bathtub with somebody I love very much" She said. I blushed.

We got to Taraji's Apartment.

I ran a warm bubble bath for us. We dived right into it. I smiled thinking about Fan.
"I'm not complaining that you are smiling 'cause that is all I want you to do. But baby why are you smiling?" she asked me washing my shoulders with the soapy bath sponge. "Fancy!" I said smiling. "you smiling because of a gay guy you just literally met today? Not because of your future wife? Man that sucks"

"It is because of something he said about us. He said when he looks at you, he loses his gay in your eyes and he thinks that's where I found my gay, In your eyes. I'm laughing because how could he possibly be so accurate without missing?"

Taraji smiled. "do you wanna know what I see when I look into your beautiful eyes Fantasia?"
"No baby, what do you see?" 

"The woman I'm gonna spend the rest of my life loving hard," she said. We held in the water and our lips met, we kissed.
"He is right about your eyes you know. Raji, you have captive eyes, they are so cute and bright yet so withholding, God gifted you" I said.