21

FANTASIA

After I left the basement this morning, that was the last of Taraji that I saw. She locked herself in the room. Nia came by 7 hours ago, and they have been in the room since. At first, it was all giggling and loud ass laughter then it got uncomfortably silent. I wondered what was going on in there. Zion took Briana out to see the City.

I was going crazy cause they never came out, not even once to get food or drinks.

It was 5 in the evening. I took a quick shower before I made dinner. They finally came out.

Taraji was wearing a robe, why was she wearing a Robe? I panicked. Nia put her jacket on.
"Today was fun. Let's do it again soon" Nia said. "I would love that. Thank you for coming. Text me"

"You got it. Bye Fantasia"

"You not staying for dinner?" I lied, I wanted her to get the hell out. "Oh no. Rain check?"

"Absolutely." that was a lie too. She waved smiling at Taraji and walked out. I turned to Taraji and shot her a look. "What?" she asked stuffing her mouth with grapes.
Her tummy growled. "you had a guest over and did not even have time to eat? What the hell were you doing for 7 hours?"
"You were counting? FYI I offered her food, she wasn't hungry. I had a wine bottle in my room, I mean your room, we just drank that"

"And?"
"and what?"
"What else did you and Ms Long do?" 
"We watched two comedies and laughed. Then we fell asleep. I woke up and took a shower. She finally woke up. We listened to a podcast. Then we--" she paused. I picked a bowl of her grapes. "Then you what Taraji?"

"We made out," she said and attempted to grab some grapes I pulled and poured them on her face. She curled her smile
"I was having fun with that," She said. I walked into the living room and plopped on the couch.
I saw her looking for something else to eat.

She slammed the refrigerator door.

The girls stepped inside, laughing. They had fun. They were carrying some groceries I asked them to pick out.

"grapes?" Taraji asked them. "No, strawberries?" Zion asked

"great. Unload please" she said. Zion put the food on the counter and unloaded the bag. I snatched the strawberries and trashed them. Briana's mouth dropped. "Okay, I'm Gonna go," Zion said walking away.
"You just cost us fresh fruits. What is your problem?"

"us? us Taraji, is that what we are? Cause I'm confused? Are you with me or with Nia?"

"I'm with neither. Nia likes to kiss me, and you love to fuck me, either way, pleasure is all mine" I slapped her. She didn't flinch. "I'm waiting for this childishness to end. Any day now?" she asked 

The oven beeped, smoke coming out. She coughed rushing to switch off everything.

She pulled the tray, my food was burned. "What the hell was this?" she asked chuckling. "does it matter? It is burned." I said. "I'm sorry your food got burned. Let me help you cook!" she said. "I will just order in, Japanese food!" I told her, I knew she was not a fan.

She chuckled. "I deserve that. I didn't kiss Nia, but it nearly happened, I'm not sure why I stopped it because I'm not even in a meaningful relationship. Thanks for ruining dinner for me. I will just take my ass back to sleep" she said and walked away.

I felt bad for how I behaved. I ordered Mexican and Italian food. Warmed it up and Dished up for everybody. "Dinner is ready," I said. Zion and Briana came down. Taraji didn't. "Taraji!" I called her name.

She came down.
We sat down to eat.
"What did you guys do today?" Taraji asked the girls.
"We went to Hollywood, it was so much fun. We also took the tour bus" Briana said giggling, Zion nodded smiling, and chewing her food. "and you? Did Anything fun?"