Sunshine 💫

SIDDHARTH SINGHANIA POV:

I didn't realise when i fell asleep.. I woke up with a beautiful sun rays hitting my face..

I looked at my surroundings and remember the last night..

Ahanaa..i miss you..

I stood up and took my coffee cup and a smile appeared on my face.. i remembered that how she was so scared when she accidentally broke my glass..
I was rude too.. hehe

I made coffee and took my novel...i open the store I sat on the chair which was kept outside the store and i started sipping on my coffee while reading novel.. deep down I sat outside so I can see my Ahanaa.. my girlfriend..

As soon as I finished my coffee and stood up.. I heard a melodious voice..
With a soothing smell hit my nostrils..

I looked at to look at that person and it was none other than my Ahanaa..

She- good morning..

She was blushing.. hayeee cute..

Me-- hey sunshine.. you are looking beautiful

With that i tugged a strand of hair behind her ears.. which came out immediately again..

She- huh-

Me-- what happened? You are my sunshine.. and my girlfriend..

She blushed so hard that the red colour could be seen clearly..

She- yaaa.. stopp!!

Me-- huh huh.. someone is shy

She- noone is shy okay.. whatever

Me-- okay mam.. you are going to office?

She- yes.. I'll come back to you soon..

Me-- i will miss you..

I made a pout.. ahh what is gotten into me i am behaving like a desperate creep

She- aww little baby it's okay I'll come back soon

She patted my head.. baby!!! Interesting..

I smiled at her

She- now should I go?

I nodded

Me-- come back soon sunshine

She blushed oh my godd she will make me go on knees for youu..

She bid a bye to me and started for office and i looked at her till her figure was gone..

AHANAA GILL POV:

I was sleeping so peacefully like a baby..

But as always a bang of alarm disturbed my beautiful sleep..

But today i didn't wanted to throw the alarm out of the window because i can meet my boyfriend.. my Siddharth..

I stood up and went to the bathroom I get freshen up and wear a over sized sweatshirt and did a little makeup..