EPILOGUE

WEDDING DAY

AHANAA GILL WEDDING DRESS

SIDDHARTH SINGHANIA WEDDING DRESS

COUPLE PICS

AUTHOR POV:

AUTHOR POV:

They had their ceremonies and they Happily got married to eachother
(I don't know about ceremonies so i didn't add much)

It was time to their speech..Ahanaa and Siddharth were standing on stage while Siddharth proudly circled his arm around her waist..

AHANAA GILL POV:

I was standing on the stage with a Mike in my hand..she started her speech by saying
"Good evening everyone.. Thank you for coming here and blessing us with your wishes.. your presence is really making me feel happy.. Today i just don't want to say about my wedding but I also want to talk about a very important topic.. when I was born the first tag given me was beti huwi hai..
In India today also girls are considered as burden..i don't know why.. moreover when i grew up honestly i wasn't as pretty as the society expected me to be.. girls are born to be beautiful.. I heard taunts my whole life about my appearance.. thousands of remedies and hundreds of teasing.. they judged me about my
Appearance my acnes my weight my complexion.. to be honest i used to hate myself too.. and why wouldn't i.. I was told I am not pretty no one will love me no one will marry me.. and all this made me think i am at fault.. but no now i realise that the society beauty standards are really idiotic.. sorry aunties but not sorry.. just because she's beautiful doesn't mean she's most perfect.. beauty lies in soul not in weight looks or something.. Siddharth entered in my life.. i thought of him as a jerk.." i looked at him and smiled..and continued by saying ,"but he was the only person who told me that i am beautiful by soul.. he saw my soul and not my appearance.. I feel so lucky today I am standing here and giving this speech as Mrs. Siddharth Singhania.. sid made me realise that i am beautiful.. so today on this auspicious day i accept i don't only love Siddharth but i love myself with the same appearance.. thank you for making me feel special Siddharth..
I know girls out there are suffering from same thing and I hope they can also learn to love themselves like i did.. it's not easy but it's not impossible too.. I wish and hope that every girl feel happy and comfortable in their own bodies.. i would like to end my speech here thank you for paying attention.."