Ignoring him..

AHANAA GILL POV:

I was thinking and suddenly rain started.. rain helped me hide my painful tears..

I picked up my phone and called my mom..

She picked up and said,"hello Ahanaa sab tayaari ho gyi hai.. damaad ji kab aa rhe hai?"

My eyes were continuously dropping tears and i forced a smile and said," mom woh Aaj nhi aa rhe hai.. mei aapko free ho kr call krti ho bye"

Before she could say anything I hanged up the call and dialed Siddharth.. he picked my call in second ring..

I spoke," Siddharth.. uhm I need to rethink about our engagement i need time.. please don't call me or text me I'll come to you by myself"

He was shocked and i could feel..
He spoke up ," sunshine what are you saying?"

I smiled and said,"I will call you later take care be happy"

I hang up the call and switched it off and put the phone in my bag.. I sat on the bench near the bus stand and I could feel the warm tears flowing through my eyes..the rain drops and tears got mixed but it was clear that i am crying.. i am in pain..

Shyad aasman bhi bhot dukhi  hai..isliye woh ro rhe hai aur aasman k aansoo mere aansoo ko chupa rhe hai..

SIDDHARTH SINGHANIA POV:

A beautiful Sunray disturbed my beautiful sleep..and to continue this beautiful day i woke up..
I opened my eyes and stood up from my bed..

I got freshen up and went to kitchen..

I went to the coffee machine and saw that coffee beans are no more.. areee mere mtlb coffee beans khatm ho gye..

I wore my tshirt and pants and went to near by convenience store..

I bought my coffee beans and some chocolates for my girl and started walking back to home..

The moment i reached home.. Ahanaa was standing outside the home and looking here and there.. ahh she was looking so cute..

I went to her backhug her.. the way she felt it's me and it's fabulous..

She spoke up,"good morning baby"

I snuggled into her neck more making her feel tinglish and said," good morning my sunshine"

She turned around and looked at me and said," i am going to office papa told me to ask you to come home at 6:00 for date fixing.. i am so excited and happy"

The moment she said this i really wanted to jump and dance finally finally i am going to marry the love of my life..

I replied by saying,"meri jaan aap office chali jayegi mei aapko miss kruga naa"

She chuckled and said,"aapki Jaan bhi aapko miss kregi but Jana tu padega"

Hayee.. the way she said this sjjdjskdndjnsbdb i am feeling fucking butterflies..

I rubbed my nose with her and we both smiled..i kissed her forehead and we both bid byes to eachother and she started walking for her office..

I was looking at her fading figure and went inside after her figure was no more visible..

I opened the lock and went to kitchen I made the coffee and put the Chocolates in the fridge..

I sipped on my coffee while reading my novel..

After finishing my coffee i made breakfast and finished it..

I went inside my bedroom and took out my suits and started selecting what to wear in evening I was soo happyy i can't express my feelings

I took out a navy blue coat and pants and a white shirt.. i paired it with a silver watch and loafer..

I took out my guitar and started playing it and it was clear I am more than happy by the tune I was playing..

It was 11:30 when I went to bookstore and open the shutter.. I went inside and cleaned all the things and settled down with my novel..

It was 3 and some of the high school students were reading I decided to go home after they took their leave..

It was 3:45 when they came to me and payed and exited the door..

I was about to stand up but some more customers came and started looking out for books I sat again and waited for them to go..

It was 4:46 when they paid and exited..

I stood up immediately and locked the shutter and started my way to home..

I reached home and saw the time it was 5:15 I rushed to take a bath and came out in a bathrob..
I was so happy I just wanted to dance and scream out my lungs..

It was 5:37 when my phone rang i looked at it and it was the love of my life..

I picked up the call of ahanaa and before i could speak up she said something which took the smile i had earlier..

She spoke," Siddharth.. uhm I need to rethink about our engagement i need time.. please don't call me or text me I'll come to you by myself"

I was shocked.. hurt.. pain took all over me..and i could feel nothing
I tried to form words and finally spoke up ," sunshine what are you saying?"

She continued and said,"I will call you later take care be happy"

And hang up the call..

The phone dropped from my hands and i couldn't think anything..
Tears.. tears flowed from eyes and before i could say anything my body betrayed me and fell down.. I sat on floor and started finding my phone to call her.. i got my phone and called her multiple times but it was switch off..

I couldn't think anything i wished it is a dream but no it's not.. it was real she wanted to rethink about our engagement..

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Be happy
Stay healthy
Fightingggg

Bye byee
Comment your reviews

Don't forget to VOTEE

*Guys*

Check out "FATE'S MAGIC"
It's my girl's book