His father

AHANAA GILL POV:

I started walking to home that I got a text I stopped and opened my phone and saw the text

Unknown- meet me at chill cafe at 5:00 if you really care about your soon to be husband mister Siddharth Singhania

I was so shocked who is..this..
I ignored the text that it might my brother so I'll call him and ask to stop this idiotic prank..

I started walking and I got another message.. i again picked up my phone and looked at the text

Unknown - it's Siddharth's dad..meet him and don't tell him about this or yk..

I was so shocked that why would his dad message me..

I started walking while thinking And soon I reached his home..
The home was locked I looked here and there I found noone..

Suddenly I got a backhug and by the mesmerizing smell and the homely touch I knew it's my Siddharth..

I spoke up,"good morning baby"

He snuggled into my neck more making me feel tinglish and said," good morning my sunshine"

I turned around and looked at him and said," i am going to office papa told me to ask you to come home at 6:00 for date fixing.. i am so excited and happy"

Sid replied by saying,"meri jaan aap office chali jayegi mei aapko miss kruga naa"

I chuckled and said,"aapki Jaan bhi aapko miss kregi but Jana tu padega"

He rubbed his nose with mine and we both smiled..he kissed my forehead and i started walking for my office

I reached my office and that joker jumped on me making me stumble on my own feets

I glared at him and he backed off while smiling sheepishly

He screamed," gooddd morningggggg jackmannn"

I looked at him with wtf face..
I ignored his non existence presence and walked inside our office..

I sat on my desk and I saw a rose I looked around and saw there was no one..

I put that rose in the vase and started doing my work..

I went to boss office to take early leave.. i have to go to cafe to meet that person who messaged me.. sid's dad..

I knocked and a voice came from inside,"come inside"

I entered and saw my boss working i went to him and gave my files and said,"these are Mr. Malhotra's files.."

My boss replied with a nod..And I continue ," uhm can I go home soon today boss i have some work to do i have finish my work "

My boss was about to yell," YOU-"

A voice interrupted him,"ah huh manners"

We both looked at the way the voice came and it was none other than Rishi..

Suddenly boss said," are i was telling her that she can go.. Ahanaa go go meet you tomorrow"

I smiled at Rishi and went outside..

Rishi came behind me and i ask him," you are so lucky everyone listens to you"

He spoke up while leaning to my desk," but i only listen to one person"

I smiled and asked,"she or he must be Lucky "

He replied,"she's girl.. very beautiful and kind girl"

I smiled and said,"aacha now go i am going home and thank you for help"

I stood up packed my bag and the whole time he was looking at me..
I said bye to him and walked away..

After hailing a cab I reached that cafe and it was 5:09 in evening..

I entered and looked around.. A Man in 40s or 50s looked at him.. he was wearing a perfect casuals and he had his beard and hair perfectly set..

I walked to him and questioned,"Siddharth's dad?"

He nodddd and gestured me to sit opposite to him..

I sat and put my bag beside me..

He asked me,"do you want to eat something?"

I nodded in denial and said,"no.. please tell me why do you wanted to meet me?"

He questioned me,"are you really going to marry him and destroy his life?"

I said,"huh.. what are you saying mister singhania "

He chuckled and said,"one of my business partner's daughter has requested to marry Siddharth.. she's rich independent beautiful and elegant.. her father is most famous tycoon of the Italy"

I thought to myself.. is he saying true..

I questioned him," why.. why are you telling me all this?"

He said," look at you girl.. the way you look i shouldn't say but you don't meet the rich standard of our society.. Siddharth will feel shame taking you to meeting and parties.. you are not even confident of yourself "

I felt a big pang in my heart and I felt my heart shattering into pieces..

He continued before i could say anything,"Siddharth and Ruhi will always stay happy with eachother.. ruhi is a very successful lawyer.. she earns in millions.. look at you what do you even do? A small job? You have to beg for leave and salary.. isn't it?!

I almost yelled at him,"what do you want from me?!"

He calmly said,"just leave Siddharth.. if you really love him then think of his happiness and go away from him"

I looked at him and hesitantly said,"he.. he..is happy with me"

The old man aka Siddharth's dad chuckled and said,"happy?! If there will be no money and luxury how will he be happy?! Pyaar se Ghar nhi chalta paiso se chalta hai ye tu aapko pata hi hoga"

I stood up and picked my bag and that man again spoke up,"think about leaving him.. because you will only be a burden on him"

I tried to ignore his word and walked out of the cafe..

I started walking to my home.. this time it wasn't Comodamente.. or Siddharth.. but my house..

I had a billions of thoughts in my mind and i couldn't think anything straight..
Should I leave him? Will he be happy? I should go away from him? What should I do? I am being burden? What I am to him?..

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Be happy
Stay healthy
Fightingggg

Comment your reviews

Don't forget to VOTEE

Share with your friends and followers..