icecream 🍦

AHANAA GILL POV:

I got up from the bench and sat on the bus that just came..

I sat on the seat after paying and i couldn't think anything..

I wanted to go away from all this.. i wanted to hug sidd.. my sidd.. i really love him but what if he's not happy with me?.. what if his father really said truth.. what if sidd is pitying me..
I wanted to numb this pain.. I digged my nails in my skin.. just then someone hold my hand..

I looked at the hand and then at the person it.. was Rishi.. why is he here.. ah i didn't wanted to cry stop this fucking tears.. but ahh.. they were starting flowing more and more..

Rishi put his cap on my head..
It was placed upon my head like this that noone can see my tears..

I was sobbing slightly and he was rubbing my hand..

He pulled out his earphones and put in my ears..

It was playing a tune of guitar.. it was soothing..

I felt a relief from all my thoughts.. i unknowingly fell asleep..

The moment I woke up my head was on Rishi's shoulder and he was giving my head support by his hand..

I looked at him and said," my stop?"

Rishi smiled and said,"you are sleeping so soundly i couldn't wake you up"

I stood up and said," let's get off here"

He nodded and stood up
Rishi went forward to talk to driver

A old lady in 40s -50s tapped my shoulder and said,"aapka boyfriend bhot aacha hai.. pure raste apne hath se aapke sur ko Sahara dia usko hath dukh rha tha phir bhi"

I looked at her all shocked and i didn't know what to say.. just then Rishi called me," oye jackman come"

Argh everyone is looking at me.. idiott!!

I walked towards him and said,"stop calling me that!!!"

He replied,"whattt!!"

I said ,"stop calling me jackmann you Joker"

He replied by saying,"okay jackman"

I looked at him while glaring and he hold my hand and get off the bus

He said,"Jackman let's go to eat ice-cream i know very good icecream parlour here"

Before i could say no he pulled my hand and started taking me to the icecream parlour..

He took me to a parlour and he asked me,"flavour?"

I said,"chocolate"

He legit screamed ,"ohhhh my goddd it's my favourite"

I chuckled at his childish behaviour..

He bought 4 icecream of chocolate flavour and put infront of me and said," eat it"

I started eating and after finishing everything I looked up and Rishi was staring at me..

I questioned him,"whatt why are you looking at me"

He replied," your face"

I casually said,"ik ik you don't have to say"

He chuckled and bring his hand closer to my face and cleaned my side of mouth with his sleeve and back off

I looked at him with a shock face..

He casually paid the bills and said,"lemme take you to your home okay?"

I nodded while chuckling and we both started walking..

He asked me,"what happened why were you crying tell me if you are okay with answering"

I stopped and looked at him and said,"i.. can you pretend to be my boyfriend?"

He started laughing and i continued,"i am serious.. be my boyfriend infront of Siddharth so he hate me"

He looked at me with a shock and said,"are you serious?! Why would you want me to do that"

I said,"don't ask me anything just do what i say if you really take me as your friend "

He was about to say no but before he could proceed I said,"thank you so much "

I continued by saying,"if you see Siddharth anywhere call me baby and just say yes to whatever i say thank you"

I hold his hand and without letting him speak continued walking towards home..

The moment i reach home I saw a figure.. i similar figure.. Siddharth.. I knew it.. he's here.. God please give me strength to face him..

I hold Rishi's hand more tightly.. and started walking towards home

The moment he saw he came running towards me but the moment he looked at my and Rishi's hands interwined he stopped there..

He spoke up while stuttering," aha.. Ahanaa what's.. g.. going on?"

I took a deep breath and looked at him and said," Siddharth he.. he is rishi we just came from icecream parlour we ate icecream and it was fun right rish?"

Rishi smiled and nodded,"yes it was "

Siddharth looked at him and started walking towards his home or maybe store?

I looked at Rishi while forcing a smile but he pulled me into a hug

Tears started flowing unknowingly and I knew that i ruined his white shirt with my tears..

He was just caressing my hair and letting me cry

After some 10 mins I looked at him with red puffy eyes

He said," Ahanaa please don't do this if it's hurting you this much"

I looked at him with a sad smile and said,"kuch cheezein na chahte huwe bhi krni padti hai.. chahe Hume kitna bhi bura Lage lekin wahi sahi hota hai"

Rishi wiped my tears and said," i am here for you and no matter what I'll support you Ahanaa"

I smiled and went inside my house after bidding bye

As soon as I entered my house I met with dangerous glare of my parents and tensed face of my brother..

Ik they loved sidd and they were happy about our marriage but.. but i can't risk his happiness of my happiness..

What will happen now
Will Ahanaa leave Siddharth for his happiness?
Will Ahanaa's insecurities will take over her and seperate both of them ?

Read the next chapter to get answer of all the questions..

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Be happy
Stay healthy
Fightingggg

Don't forget to VOTEE

Comment your reviews