surprise 🎉

I sat straight infront of her..i was so shocked about hearing bullying and all..why does girls have to fit in these stupid beauty standards..

Me-- baby you went through alot alone.. i am proud of you that you survived all that and reach here..

I put my hand on her face..

I continued by saying

Me- mei aapse bhot mohabbat krta ho.. aur aapka meri zindagi mei hona meri zindagi ko behadd khubsurat bana dete hai meri jaan..

She blushed so hard that the red Tint was clear on her beautiful face

She looked at me and smiled..

She-- tell me about you now

It's first time someone asking me this..

Me-- ahh me.. i am Siddharth Singhania.. i don't have anyone except you.. my mother left me when i was five.. my father married another girl who wasn't nice to me instead she used to beat me.. and made me do all the work..
I used to work in a cafe in Italy but I got this store from it's owner so I came here leaving everything and everyone..my father calls me sometimes.. i say hey hello bas..

She was shocked.. and it was obvious

She looked at me and said

She-- sid aap ne bhot kuch saha hai.. i promise I'll always keep you happy.. Raja ki tarah rkhugi

(You have gone through alot i promise I'll always keep you happy.. I'll keep you like a king)

She's making me feel fucking butterflies damnn..

She proudly said and i chuckled

She-- i have to go home now..

Nooo why so soon.!!!!

Me-- let's walk together its pretty late don't go alone

She-- it's okay I'll go

Me-- no you are my girl i can't leave you alone

She - it's okay i can go

Me-- yaa chalne do na.. ab ase bolunga ki mujhe aapke sath aur rehna hai tu desperate laguga na

(Yaa let me walk na.. if I'll say i want to be with you more I'll look like a desperate na)

I said the truth finally

She-- aishh..

She chuckled
We both came out of the store and i put the shutter

I hold her hand and we started walking..

Me-- it feels good

She-- it does..

We reached home and i bid bye and she went.. I started walking and reached my store..

I opened it and went inside and closed the shutter

I layed on bed and I could feel her smell all over me..

I feel asleep soon and i didn't even realise..

You are healing me Ahanaa..

.

.

.

*It's been 1 month of their relationship and they are doing well.. they got to know about eachother.. everyday Ahanaa goes to him with food and feed him they talk to eachother.. and they have gotten close to eachother*

CURRENT:

They both are sitting on the couch of Comodamente store..

SIDDHARTH SINGHANIA POV: