his happiness 💔

Some love stories end but gives a beautiful feeling that never fades

RUHI AHUJJA POV:

_so i am ruhi ahujaa daughter of most famous tycoon of Italy. i am have been studying in India then I was forced to go to Germany leaving everything behind..i completely my masters there and now i am a lawyer..
I always had only one friend siddharth singhania.. not only friend but my childhood lover.. my everything my happiness.. my smile.. my reason of living.. he was everything to me and now I am back to India to meet my lover.. I'll purpose him and ask him to marry me..my father told me that he set me up with someone of his business partner son.. i always listened to him but not anymore.. i will marry Siddharth then go to my parents and then they will have to accept me..
I somehow stalker Siddharth and finally got his address I got to know that he is owner of bookstore..
I early in the morning reached his store and I was standing outside his store.. i didn't had the courage to go in..
Just then I saw him coming outside

He looked at me and i went towards him..

I asked him," hey..do you remember me?"

He replied by saying," uh? No.. who's this?"

I felt a pang in my heart that he don't remember me..

I said to him ,"i am ruhi ahujaa.. how can you forget mee!!!"

He said," ruhi tum? I thought you went Germany"

I replied ,"i came back a while ago.. i didn't had the courage to show up to you so now I am here.."

He continued by saying, "how did you find me?"

I lied by saying,"i just got your address from your dad"

He said,"oh"

I thought to myself that he is looking so tired and pale what happened

I spoke up by saying ,"i have been set up with a boy to marry and i have to meet him today"

I looked at him..he sadly chuckled and said, "we are in the same boat ruhi"

I said to him,"why what happened ?"

He welcomed me in the store and we both sat on couch and he poured water for me

He passed me the glass and sat beside me..he continued by saying, "ruhi i am stuck.. I love someone but my dad is setting up me with some girl i don't even know"

I looked at him with a feeling I can't express..
I couldn't find words what to say.. the land under me just slipped away and it felt like a pang in my heart and my blood stopped flowing in my body it was paining soo much that i wish this was a dream..i thought more like i hoped that i have must misheard him and said, " you..you love someone?"

He nodded..

His nod took my ability to think anything but i had to control my tears.. i didn't wanted to make him burden by my love.. his happiness is my happiness this was all i could think to convince me..
I don't wish him as mine but i wish him happiness and it doesn't matter if it's me or someone else

I took a deep breath and finally said ," talk to your parents na.."

He chuckled and said, "parents?! Those who left me? Or those who don't care about me but money?"

I put my hand on his and gather up all my courage and said, "be strong I'll support you everytime..i.. i have to go right now I'll meet you other time bye"

Putting my hand on his hand wasn't to comfort him but comfort myself..
All i could do is to run away from him.. and cry my heart out..

I rushed outside and left for my apartment..

Reaching my apartment i entered in my room and took out all the paintings sketches of Siddharth.. I took out all the letters I wrote to him.. i took out the bracelet he gifted me.. i
Scattered them around me.. the pain was burning my body so much.. i wanted to stop this.. I was so hurt.. I wished to run in his arms and cry my heart out.. but all i could do is see him loving someone who is not me..

AHANAA GILL POV:

I heard the most annoying voice of the earth.. the ALARM

I looked at the curtains from which the sun rays was disturbing my peaceful sleep but suddenly a smile appeared on my face because sunshine is what sid calls me..

I stood up from my bed and went into the bathroom I came out after getting a bath and wore a black hoodie with lose pants

I went downstairs and met with my brother and parents..

Dad screamed at mom ,"just do some work don't sit like useless"

I was feeling proud of my sid that he'll never treat me like my father..

I looked at my brother and he looked at me and we both shrugged our shoulders..

I served breakfast to my brother and myself then we both started eating

I finished my food and rushed to bookstore to meet my boyfriend aka Siddharth Singhania

I opened the door and saw him.. he was sitting on the couch..

I looked at him and he looked at me and a smiled appeared on my face..
He smiled at me and again for the nth time i fell in love with him

He said, "good morning sweetheart "

I hugged him instantly and replied, "good morning baby"

He looked at me and said ," someone looks in a great mood today huh"

Ofcc whenever i am with him I am in great mood!!

I snuggled in his neck and said," will you walk to my office with me?"

He nodded and we both stood up..he locked the shutter and we start walking..

He looked at me with a hesitation and  said, "sunshine I want to meet your parents in evening.. can i?"

I nodded to him and smiled.. he returned my smile with a big one and i was very happy..
I want to marry him and have a family..

We reached my office and i looked at me and said ,"bye bye sid.. I'll miss you"

I was bidding him bye when someone came and hugged me..

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Stay healthy
Be happy
Fightingggg!!!

*Guysss*

Comment your reviews on this story till now

What do you think what will happen now?!!

Bas VOTE krdoo!!!

Chapter aacha laga na?!
Apne doston ko bhi padne boloo yawrr

Goo!!!!!

:)