it's a yes!!! 💜

AHANAA GILL POV:

Sid continued by saying,"so do you accept our relationship?"

dad yelled at us," are you both idiot?! Who are you where do you live what do you do ?!!

I don't know what's my parents problem?! Is it care?! And if it's then why didn't they care about me till now..

I mom interrupted by saying," beta come sit here on couch and let's talk"

Itni izzat mujhe nhi mili aajtak is ghar mei..

Me and sid both made our way and sat on the couch

My parents and brother sat opposite to us..why is it looking like i am here to give a interview?!! I hope they don't ask something idiotic!n

My mom said," beta what do you do?"

Sid replied to my mom by saying,"i own 3 bookstore and i am investor of Vivek enterprises.. I earn enough money to keep ahanaa happy and fulfil her wishes..

I smiled proudly.. when I met him he wasn't this much earning and he also told me about his debts but now he is free from all of them and I am very happy..

My Dad questioned again by saying," where do you live and what about your family?"

Family?! Ah he told me he is not that good with his family why are they asking about them!!

I was looking at my parents with a 🙂 look

Sid replied to my  dad by saying,"i own a house near ahanaa's office and.. i.. don't have any family.. my mom left me when I was young and my dad married someone else so I live alone"

I kept my hand on sid's hand and gave him a reassured smile

My mom's eyes soften and she looks at him and said," beta i am your mom now"

I was so shocked just my mom?! How.. i mean i never saw her like this..

My Dad looked at him from head to toe and then looked at me i moved my eyes to my legs..

My Dad said," we need to meet your dad"

I know his dad isn't that Good with him.. ahh my family aishh

Sid said," uncle..he will not come.. please ask me whatever you want to ask.."

I felt bad that my family is asking such questions to him..

He looked at me and i looked at him..
We both smiled

My Mom asked me," beta have dinner with us okay?"

I felt so happy that my family is becoming his  family

He nodded and i felt happy that my parents will accepting us..

My mom went to make food and my dad and my bhaiyaa sat beside sid

I went to help my mom..I was nervous what if my family ask him something ahh..

My dad and sid were whispering ahh.. fuck..

Sid looked at me while i was cutting vegetables in kitchen and i wished that I can go out soon because i am very hell nervous.. I know very well sid is wishing same..

After a while I and mom came out with food.. we put everything on dining table and my mom sat on a chair while my dad and bhaiya settled too

mom spoke up by saying,"Ahanaa serve everyone "

Sid stood up from his place and made me sit on a chair beside mom and started serving

I looked at him with shock.. I wasn't able to process.. i was so proud and it's weird idk..

mom asked sid," beta she'll do it's okay"

I spoke up," yes sid I'll do it's fine"

Sid replied them by saying," Ahanaa and mom aapne khana banaya ab serve mujhe krne de you both must be tired too"

mom looked at sid with a shock face and i smiled looking at him
My brother was smiling and my  father ah.. he as usual didn't care but munching on food

My mom spoke up by saying," never in my life ever Ahanaa's father did this for me.. i am glad my daughter is getting a husband who is this much understanding towards her"

HUSBAND!!!!!!!!! It means it's a yesss!!!!

I blushed and i am sure the red Tint is visible on my dark complexion..
And sid smiled at me..more like a smirk..

Sid said," it's bare minimum i am doing for her she deserves more than this"

mom smiled and said,"i hope you both live happily"

Sid said," thank you so much aunty"

My dad interrupted us by saying," i didn't say yes yet and my decision will be final here so don't be so happy yet"

My and sid's smile dropped and we look at eachother..

My dad continued by saying," let's decide the date then"

I said," what da-?! Wait engagement?!!

Dad smiled and nodded

My brother hugged me and i hugged him back

My brother spoke up," i am very happy for you baccha"

I smiled at him

Sid was standing there all shocked and he didn't even move from his place...

My brother spoke up," is it sid? Or his mannequin?!

I hit him on his chest and said," shut up bhaiyaa"

Sid hugged me and i pushed him

Dad cough and looked away and my mom smiled

Sid said," uh.. sorry.. i am very excited thank you uncle"

Mom chuckled and said," papa bolo ab "

I smiled at sid..

Sid said," okay maa.."

I was so happy i can't express my happiness in any words..

We all sat together and started eating food.. we all talked, laughed,joked and had a very good family time..

Till now i thought i can never have a family who'll understand me.. but now i realise that it was me who couldn't give them time.. now when I sit with them and talk with them i realise that maybe they are rude and cruel towards me sometimes but they do love me..

We all ate our food and sid started collecting our dishes..
He put them in sink

Mom spoke up and taunted dad," look at your son in law he's so caring"

My dad glared at mom And we all chuckled

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Be happy
Stay healthy
Fightingggg!!

*Guys*

Comment your reviews
Share with your friends and followers

Don't forget to VOTEE

Thank you!!