Betrayal 🔪

SIDDHARTH SINGHANIA POV:

It was 7:00 and I was waiting for Ahanaa outside my bookstore she comes here after her office everyday and today also she will come.. yes she will.. please Ahanaa come..

I was tapping my feet on the floor making click sounds and was thinking about every worst outcome.. i couldn't help it they were coming itself.. it was feeling like i want to burn this pain..

One more hour passed it felt like a year.. i finally stood up and made my way to her house.. i will go to her room and talk to her myself..

I walked towards her house and knocked the door..
The mother opened the door and as soon as she saw me she said,"aree beta tum yaha.. Ahanaa ne bola you are busy.."

What why did you lie Ahanaa..

Before processing everything I gather up my courage and controlled my tears and asked her,"Ahanaa.. Ahanaa hai Ghar pei?"

She questioned and then replied to my answer ,"Ahanaa? Nhi woh abhi tak ayi nhi hai she must be on her way"

Before she could say anything i said,"okay thank you I'll come some other time"

I rushed outside and stood there waiting for my Ahanaa..

After some 20-25 minutes I saw her.. I saw.. Ahanaa..

The moment i saw her coming towards home i ran towards her but the moment i looked at her and Rishi's hands interwined i stopped there.. my world shattered and i realised that I made thousands of outcomes but none of them was this.. I never thought Ahanaa will betray me..

I couldn't listen to any voice any touch my body was burning with pain..
I wanted to numb myself..
I couldn't see anything.. after making thousands of wars with my heart and brain i finally spoke up with a shaking voice ," aha.. Ahanaa what's.. g.. going on?"

Ahanaa wasn't looking at me like she's afraid to look in my eyes..

She finally looked at him and said," Siddharth he.. he is rishi we just came from icecream parlour we ate icecream and it was fun right rish?"

Rishi smiled and nodded,"yes it was "

Are they really telling me about their date!.. my world broke here.. and she.. what happened to her...

I looked at him and started walking.. i don't know where I will go..
To the bookstore where I met Ahanaa and fell in love with her or my house which Ahanaa promised to make it home..

Today not only me.. but all the promises all the dreams.. everything broke.. everything inside me which was screaming happiness broke and now they are screaming pain..

I just sat at a bench on a bus stop when someone tapped my shoulder..

I looked up to look at the person and seeing her more tears started to flow..

I stuttered while saying,"ru.. ruhi she left me.. she left me ruhi.. it's Paining.. mei kya karu please do something usse bol na woh wapas aa jaye.."

Ruhi just hugged me and caressed my back..

I continued saying while crying,"ruhi mujhse nhi Saha Jaa rha hai.. bhot dard ho rha.. usse kisi aur k sath nhi dekh skta.."

Ruhi comforted me by saying,"kya huwa Siddharth i am here for you look at me"

I couldn't look at her.. I feel pathetic and vulnerable..

She still caressed my back for 20-25 minutes and finally when I was calm I looked at her

I continued by saying,"thank you.. for staying with me"

Ruhi said,"I am always here for you.. now tell me what happened why are you crying who left you?"

I didn't know how to answer all of her questions but I gather up courage and said,"my.. soon to be wife.. the one whom I was about to engage she.. she was with someone else.. they were holding hands and she went to eat ice-cream with him"

Ruhi eyes filled with pain and anger and i could see that.. she continued by saying,"what the hell how can she.. ye Ahanaa hai right how can she argh"

I nodded and ask her,"can you drop me at home?"

She said,"yes.. Siddharth i think you should marry the girl whom your father suggested"

I looked at her like a shock face.. how can she say that..

I asked her while chuckling,"did you ever love someone"

She laughed.. i continued by saying,"i love her how can I leave her like this"

Ruhi said something which took my soul away,"letting go is a form of love Siddharth.. if she's happy with someone else i think you should let her go"

I couldn't reply to her because whatever she said was somewhat truth..

I stood up and said,"let's go home"

I nodded and stood up and we both sat in her car.. we continued driving but all i could think is what to do..
Should I leave her because she's happi with rishi or should I ask her again to look at me and tell me if all this was just a lie?

Unknowingly ruhi stopped at a place it was my favourite food stall..

I looked at ruhi and said,"let's just go home mera man nhi hai"

She continued by saying,"itne saalon se janti ho tujhe Aaj bhi jab mood off hota hai tu khana nhi khata.. chup chap chalo aur khana khao then I'll drop you at home"

I chuckled when she said home

I get off the car and order two plates for me and ruhi.. we both ate our plates and again get in the car..

She dropped me at my house

I get off bid bye to her and go inside..

As soon as I entered the home.. the first I met was her painting.. second her smell and third was the engagement coat i decided to wear..
I couldn't help but cry again.. this time it was not that Ahanaa left me.. it was for my broken dreams..

Will Ahanaa say the truth to Siddharth?
Will Siddharth also go to Italy and say yes to the girl his father suggested?
Read the next part for all the answers

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Be happy
Stay healthy
Fightingggg

Don't forget to VOTEE

Comment your reviews

Please check out "fate's magic"

Check out my insta handle - samshiitales

(For spoilers and edits)