a day of suffering

AHANAA GILL POV:

As soon as I entered my house I met with dangerous glare of my parents and tensed face of my brother..

Ik they loved sidd and they were happy about our marriage but.. but i can't risk his happiness of my happiness..

I started climbing the stairs ignoring the glares of my parents..
I heard a scream ," stop it Ahanaa where are you going?!"

I looked at her and it was my mom.. i spoke up with a stuttering voice,"mom let's talk later"

She bombarded the taunts on me and it was giving me intense pain..
She said words which maybe she didn't meant but now i am not in a state of mind to think about it..

She continued by saying,"do you even look at yourself in mirror?! With that face and body of yours no one will marry you.. finally when you got a good boy but no you have to show tantrums!! Why did you lie

I looked at her and came to the conclusion that she got to know I lied by Siddharth..
I couldn't reply anything but look down with the control of urge to tear up..

My dad interrupted and yelled at me by saying,"I was happy that you got someone and we'll get off burden but no you can't see your parents happy.. not even once you think about us right ahanaa.. in your childhood we got taunts because of you.. you shouldn't even live after all this"

After the last sentence he said i couldn't stop the urge of crying.. i ran to my room and pulled my body on the bed and let out my tears..
My pillow soaked all my pain.. but still I was having the burn..
I was crying senselessly and i wished that maybe.. maybe someone will come and hug me.. that someone should be Siddharth please.. come I want you please..
I unknowingly fell asleep..

AUTHOR POV:

Ahanaa is very insecure about herself.. she thinks about herself as a fat and ugly girl because this is what she have heard in her whole life.. she got to listen words like she can't make anyone happy she is very ugly she is not worthy of anything good..
So after listening to Siddharth's father she couldn't stop her thinking and her insecurities got over her.. that's why she is doing all this
(So anyone who is thinking that Ahanaa doesn't trust or love Siddharth they are wrong..
Insecurities is very dangerous thing it can make us do anything.. she love Siddharth that's why she wants to leave him because of his happiness)

Siddharth is very hurt seeing Ahanaa with rishi
(For those who are saying Siddharth doesn't trust Ahanaa she just hold Rishi's hand then I will say that holding hand is a big thing after she said that she wants to rethink about her engagement)
Siddharth is crying because he is hurt and crying is totally okay even it's a boy or girl.. they both have feelings

Rishi when first saw Ahanaa he felt butterflies and he started felling for Ahanaa.. he stayed quiet because he doesn't wanted to come in between Ahanaa and Siddharth.. he still takes care of Ahanaa and loves her..

Ruhi also loves Siddharth she said that line "letting go is a form of love" because it's truth not because she's being selfish or something she loves Siddharth but she thinks about Siddharth happiness..

Next morning

AHANAA GILL POV:

I woke up with a headache i was barely able to open my eyes.. I stood up and for my shock it was not even my time to wake i still woke up and took a bath.. I went downstairs and look at closed door and assumed that everyone is sleeping
I made my breakfast and ate it..

I started walking towards my como- I mean my office..
I saw the locked bookstore.. i wanted to cry again but i held my tears back and continued walking..

I reached my office and settle down before anyone came..

I started my work and took my mind off Siddharth's thoughts.. but still all i could think was about him.. i tried to do everything but still his thoughts were occupying my mind..

I was working and i didn't realise when everyone started coming.. the door got open again and Rishi enter
He looked at him and smirk

I screamed,"nooo!!!"

And ignoring my words he jumped and hugged me
Argh so clingy idiot joker!!!

Soon we both settled down and started working he was disturbing me by asking for pen pencil coffee and don't know what

For the nth time he again spoke up,"file cha-"

I yelled at him,"shut up idiott"

He looked at me with a cute pout
And i facepalmed..🤦

I started my work again and he too finally started working again
I looked up and chuckled at his childish behaviour

He got up and asked me,"i am going to cafeteria want something?"

I asked for a coffee and soon he bring me coffee and after drinking we both started working again..

It was 6:39 and i was still working.. Rishi looked at me and asked," madam yehi sone ka irada hai kya??"

I looked at him and said,"haa kyu koi dikkat?"

Rishi yelled ,"aree bed mangwa deta ho"

I put my palm on his mouth and spoke up,"are you idiott?!! Log kya samjege"

He chuckled and said,"Jackman everyone is already gone we are here alone"

I looked here and there and yes we were alone I looked at him and asked,"tumhe Ghar nhi Jana?"

He replied,"i can't leave you alone yk gentlemann~~~"

I looked at him with a eww face and he chuckled while saying,"let's go I'll drop you"

I nodded and said,"thank you Rishi"

He yelled again,"finally you called me Rishi instead of joker!!"

I warned him,"if you will yell again I'll kill you and you are still a joker!!"

We both sat on his bike and reached my home.. and what I saw took the land beneath my legs away..

What did Ahanaa saw?!!
Is it Siddharth with someone else??!!??
Or his father again?!!!
Siddharth with ruhii?!!!!

Read my next part for all the answers

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Be happy
Stay healthy
Fightingggg

Remember you are loved!!!

Don't forget to VOTEE

Comment your reviews

Thank you

Check out "fate's magic"