Airport ✈️

Before i could come out of my thoughts Ahanaa spoke up while crying,"sid.. i.. i am sorry please forgive me.. i really love you.. i..really love..y..you...please..

I pushed her out of hug and said,"I am getting engaged with ruhi on 5 February in Italy.. tomorrow is my flight don't bother coming to me..

Sorry for betraying me?! Is she really my Ahanaa.. no she can't be my Ahanaa.. how can she say a sorry after betraying me..

SIDDHARTH SINGHANIA POV:

She hugged me and cried,"no no no please don't leave me i really love you so much please don't go.. I will die please "

Ruhi came and hold ahanaa arm and pushed her out of hug gently and said ,"please Ahanaa accept that we are getting engaged "

I wanted to stop ruhi but no.. i can't Ahanaa why did you do this..

Her brother came to me and said,"please listen to her once "

I interrupted her brother,"don't roy.. don't i am getting engaged and i don't want my EX to come here right now"

My heart shattered to speak the word Ex she took my some steps and i didn't had courage to say anything else to her..

She came to me.. and wiped her tears from her left hand and hold my hands in her and Tears made their way again in her eyes.. she spoke up with a forced smile and said,"mei tumse wada krti ho..mei tumhari thi ho aur humesha rahugi.. tum chahe ik din ik mahine ik saal ya.. chahe ik zindagi.. k baad bhi mere pass lotuge tu mei apna sab kuch chod kr tumhare pass aa  jaogi.. mei tumhe nhi rukugi lekin mei khudko kisi aur ka nhi hone de skti.. mei aapse mohabbat krti thi aur humesha krti rahugi.. i love you sid.. i love you so much..

With that she left my hand unwantingly.. i didn't wanted her to leave my hands.. but maybe we are not made up for eachother..

She turned and started walking towards her house.. her brother followed her..

Ruhi asked me,"are you okay Siddharth?"

I couldn't say anything because i wasn't okay..

I looked at her and forced a smile and said,"let's meet at airport tomorrow bye"

With that I opened my house and went inside.. i couldn't stop myself anymore and cried hard..

I screamed,"Ahanaa.. i love you i love you please Ahanaa.. mei kya karu i am confused.. why did you betrayed me when you loved me Ahanaa.."

I was so tired so crying that i fell asleep unknowingly..

Next morning i woke up by alarm.. I wished that this night stayed longer Because i have to get up get ready and go for airport.. leaving everything behind..  memories are still in my heart but just that person isn't..

I got up with a headache.. i poured myself coffee and got ready.. i locked the door and came out..

I got into cab i booked and reached airport in 30 mins..

As soon as I entered I met with ruhi.. dad told us he got some work so he'll come tomorrow..

I didn't even say anything I was sitting in waiting area..

Ruhi spoke up,"did you eat?"

I was zoned out i couldn't listen to anything..

I met with a crying sound and someone hold my hand and i knew she's ahanaa.. i know her touch.. she came..

Tears flow down before even looking at her..

She cried,"please Siddharth i really love you.. you also love me i know why are you going?!"

I spoke up while looking at her,"you betrayed me why are you here again su- Ahanaa"

She looked at me,"what.. I can never betray you.. i lied everything so you can hate me.. your dad told me I'll never be able to keep you happy and i am sorry i am sorry.. i thought i am being burden on you"

I hugged her as soon as she said she lied.. I was more than happy that it was a lie..

We both cried in eachother's arm and i forgot about the whole damn world..

I kissed her forehead and said,"i love you Ahanaa i love-"

I realised about ruhi.. she.. she also loved me..
I looked at her and she was controlling her tears while having a smile on her face..

Before i could spoke up ruhi interrupted me by saying,"i hope you both live happily with eachother take care of eachother and love eachother.. i am really happy for you Siddharth.. thank you"

With that she stood up and turned and i knew she was crying but right now i couldn't face her..

Ahanaa spoke up,"i am afraid your dad.."

I looked at her and said,"why didn't you talk it out Ahanaa we would have cleared it out na yk how much I missed you"

She replied by saying,"believe me every moment was a stab in my heart..i was having the thoughts that i might not be able to keep you happy"

I spoke up,"you are my whole damn happiness.. ab tu mei aapke Ghar rishta la skta ho na madam"

We both chuckled while having tears in our eyes..

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Be happy
Stay healthy
Fightingggg

You are loved

Thank you!

Don't forget to VOTEE
Comment your reviews