yes I'll marry

SIDDHARTH SINGHANIA POV:

I layed my body on couch and it was 1 at night already..

I unknowingly fell asleep..

NEXT MORNING

I woke up by the ranging of my phone i looked at the called ID and got shock it was my dad.. I sat on the bed and drank water and picked up the call..

He spoke up by saying ,"where are you Siddharth?!"

I spoke up in morning voice ,"i am at house what happened?"

He continued by saying,"I will wait for you at xxx restaurant with the girl i set up for you.. reach at 6:00 after closing your that bookstore permanently we will confirm the engagement and go to Italy for marriage..

He spoke up like i am his puppet he didn't even think about what happened to me why I am not okay he just continued his marriage thing and reputation..

I spoke up by saying,"hm.. I'll be there"

Only ik how much i wanted to say no but i don't want to cry anymore.. Ahanaa betray me but I still love her.. I hate myself that I can't hate her.. why Ahanaa why did you do this?!..

I hanged up the phone without saying anything..

I put the phone down and again layed down.. i didn't had the strength to do anything.. I was tired tired of crying tired of everything.. this place is eating me.. why Ahanaa why do you have to do this..
Please wake me up if it's a dream because it's hurting me..

I didn't realise when one.. two.. three hours passed and i was just laying and staring at ceiling..

I finally gather up strength and stood up when i looked at the clock it stick at 1:46

I didn't had the urge to eat anything so I just made my coffee and sip it..
I couldn't even read novel because it again reminds me of times when me and Ahanaa used to spend time while reading novels..

I got into the bathroom and let the chill water flow all over my body.. it felt like it was soothing my pain..
I spend another hour in the shower and finally wore my clothes and came out..

I locked the door and got my way to the bookstore.. i don't know i don't want to go there.. it stings going there..

When i reached there all the memories came to flowing and I had to stop the urge of crying..

I opened the shutter and went inside
I collected all the books and put them in the box..
It became 5:40 I was cleaning the bookstore and collecting all the things..

I was cleaning things when i found out the broken coffee cup and a smile appeared on my face followed by a pain in my heart..

I put that in dustbin and thought.. this is our end Ahanaa.. I'll always love you..

I locked the door and put a poster
This store is permanently getting close as the owner is shifting away to another country

I walked to my house and got ready wearing a simple coat and pant.. I locked my door And I went to that restaurant at 7:10
As soon as I entered I saw my dad and a girl's back..
I went to them and looked at my dad and then at the girl-
It was RUHII?!
What is ruhi doing here?
Before I could say or do something Ruhi spoke up by saying,"Siddd???? You are his son?!!"

I looked at dad and dad looked at me i looked at ruhi and nodded and sat there..

Ruhi spoke up,"i didn't expect you.. will be here"

I looked at dad and continued,"let's decide the date"

Dad said excitedly,"yes yes why not"

It became 10 when we decided date and i was not even interested in it.. it's just i am doing and now when i know the girl is ruhi i am okay with it..

Dad stood up and said,"I will take my leave now.. you both talk.. i have some work to do"

He went by saying that and I looked at ruhi and said,"can I stop pretending this smile?!"

Ruhi laughed and said,"yes yes"

I continued by saying,"ruhi yk na-"

Ruhi interrupted me by saying,"ik you love someone else but i also know that someone doesn't love you.. sid i always loved you and believe me no one is more happy than me today .. I will never expect love from you more than friend let's get marry "

I looked at her with a shock and just nodded unknowingly..

We both stood up and just then ruhi spoke up,"let's go for a long drive"

And fr i needed this... And for that i sat in her car and we both went far for drive.. tomorrow was our flight at 8:00 so we'll come home soon at 12:00-1:00..

It was sticking at one when we reached at my house and the thing i looked next shocked me..

AHANAA GILL POV:

I got off rishi's bike and turned what I saw next break my heart into pieces..

I saw the bookstore and it had a poster hanging on which it was written This store is permanently getting close as the owner is shifting away to another country

I hold Rishi's shoulder Because i wasn't able to stand on my feet..

Rishi spoke up,"what happened Ahanaa?"

I looked at him and tears started flowing unknowingly.. i couldn't say anything but cry

I took some courage and said,"nothing bye"
With that i ran to my house.. as soon as I entered i saw it was dark all over and only bhaiyya's room light was on..
I was about to run in my house but my hand was held by my brother..

He spoke up,"kya huwa hai baccha why are you crying?'

Stay tuned for the next part

Take care of yourself
Be happy
Stay healthy
Fightingggg

You are loved and worthy of love

Thank you for reading

Don't forget to VOTEE
Comment your reviews