Can I?

Y/N'S POV:

"Ji-woo, it's time to get ready for nursery" I tell the tiny little one who's rubbing her tired eyes. She lifts her arms up and I chuckle at the lazy girl "you, miss madam are worse than Jungkook" I say as I pick her up.

She cuddles up to me and just as I walk into the kitchen, I hear her little snores next to my ear. "She's asleep again" I hear a tired voice say from behind me "I figured, she didn't really have a good night" I say as I sit on the chair and face a half awake Hoseok. He leans down and kisses me "morning love" he says as he kisses me again. I start to laugh when Ji-woo grumbles in her sleep.

She hates anyone getting close to me when she's in my arms. When we're having cuddles, it's her time and her time only. "Oi you, she's my girlfriend you know" he says as he takes her out my arms and gives her a big squeeze. Ji-woo wraps her tiny arms around Hoseok's neck and her legs around his waist.

He holds her up and I quietly laugh when I see her face smushed against his neck "my pretty girl" I whisper as I rub her chubby little cheek. "Morning guys'' another voice says from behind me, and I turn to see Namjoon walking over with no shirt on and scruffy hair.

Oh I forgot to mention, myself and Ji-woo moved in with the guys. A couple weeks after we decided to try again, the guys had moved into a bigger house. They knew that if they wanted to have me in their lives, they had to accept Ji-woo. Luckily they did and we all have been happier since.

"Morning Joon" I say as I peck his lips. He leans down and pushes his face in my neck "you okay?" I ask as I start playing with his hair, but he just groans "I don't wanna leave bed" he mumbles and myself and Hobi laugh "you're not the only one, look at miss madam" Hobi tells him. He comes out my neck and looks at the tired girl and chuckles.

"Come here misses" he says as he takes her in his arms "Namjoon nooo" she complains as he starts tickling her waist to wake her up. "Come on, you have nursery" he says and she finally starts laughing when he leans down and blows a raspberry on her tummy.

"Let's go get ready" I tell her as I take her in my arms and walk her to the bathroom. I place her on the side and help her brush her teeth. Whilst I'm doing that, two arms go round my waist and he gives me a kiss on my cheek "morning gorgeous" he mumbles and he then gives Ji-woo a big smile "morning munchkin" he says.

"Hi Jimin" she says after spitting out the toothpaste in her mouth. "Want me to choose your outfit for today?" he asks her and Ji-woo nods her head whilst doing grabby hands to him. He picks her up and he walks her out to the bedroom. "I can have a shower then" I mumble to myself.

I close the door and turn the shower on before stripping out of my pjs. I walk inside and the water feels so nice and warm on my skin. I just stand under the water, soaking it in. However, I jump when I hear a knock on the door "can I come in?" a voice asks from the other side "yeh" I shout, hoping they heard me.

The door opens and the coldness from outside comes into the bathroom "close the door quick" I say from behind the curtain. I hear it shut and then the curtains pull open, causing me to let out a scream and turn to the perpetrator "Tae the fuck are you doing" I ask as I try to cover myself "joining you" he simply tells me as he strips off and hops in.

"Morning darling" he says with his lovely deep voice. He walks over and gives me a big hug and kiss "where's Ji-woo?" he asks whilst I wrap my arms around his neck and get closer to the beautiful man "with Jimin" I mumble and he kisses my forehead. "Are you going work today?" he asks me but I shake my head "It's my day off" still cuddling up to the tall man.

"We need to get ready" he tells me and this time it's my turn to grumble "I don't want to, this is nice" I mumble against his neck. He lets out a laugh and he starts stroking my waist "but I need to get ready for work" he tells me and I groan whilst moving away from him "we can cuddle when I get home" he says and I nod my head, liking that idea.