Be quiet +

YOONGI'S POV:

"Oh Yoongi" y/n moans as she arches her back. I have her leg up by my shoulder and I manage to go deeper "you're so tight gorgeous, fuck" I groan before my head drops down. I drop her leg and move my hand to the back of her neck and pull her head closer to mine before smashing my lips onto hers.

I continue to move my hips as we make out but I move slightly, resulting in y/n letting out a loud but sweet moan. "Fuck Yoongi, right there" she tells me and I chuckle before picking up my speed.

I feel her boobs move across my chest and I look down to see her nipples hard. I smirk at the sight and move to slightly take one of them in my mouth, y/n lets out a squeal at the feeling. She's always done that when it comes to us messing with her chest, she's very sensitive there.

"Y..Y..Yoongi" she stutters as her legs wrap tight around my waist "go on gorgeous, cum for me" I tell her as I pull away, and she jolts before I feel her release on me. I slow my movements down and just smile as I watch her come down from her orgasm.

"I will never get over how beautiful you look" I tell her before leaning down and peck her lips. She gives me a smile and I rub her cheek with my thumb "I know I said this earlier, but I'm proud of you Yoongi" she mumbles as she lifts her hand and places it on my cheek.

I feel a blush appear on my cheeks and y/n lets out a giggle "your too cute Yoongs" she says with a cheeky grin. I roll my eyes before smirking and quickly buck my hips, making her gasp and moan again "who's cute now?" I tease and I continue to move my hips. Resulting in her filling my room with her beautiful moans.

I lean down and we start kissing again but as we're getting close to switching positions, someone bursts through the door, giving us a pissed off look. "y/n, princess, I love you but please for the love of fucking god can you stop being loud, I have to be up early tomorrow and you're keeping me awake" Namjoon complains.

This pisses me off because he's kept y/n up for hours, being loud and shit, and not caring about myself and the others when we've had to be up early. "Sorry" she mumbles before I say anything. Namjoon just leaves the room and I see her mood is completely gone now "let's just cuddle" she says and I nod my head before pulling out.

We both get ourselves sorted and dressed again before cuddling under the covers together. "He's only pissed off because he isn't getting any" I say after a few minutes of silence, making y/n laugh. "Well he can wait now, he isn't getting anything until I say so" she says as she snuggles more into my chest.

I keep making small jokes and by the end, y/n is laughing hysterically "WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" Namjoon shouts as he bursts through the door once again.

y/n jumps and hides more into me, probably from never seeing Namjoon this angry before. "Oh fuck off Namjoon, I'm only making her laugh since your ass ruined our mood" I argue "I didn't ruin shit, you two are just being inconsiderate for us guys who have work tomorrow" he spits as he points his finger at us.

Just then, Jin walks into the room, looking even more pissed off "IF I HEAR ANYMORE ARGUING, I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASSES" he shouts, making us go silent.

"It's fucking 12am and you're arguing over stupid shit" he says whilst looking at Namjoon then he turns to us, looking at y/n "baby, I understand you're having fun but like Namjoon said we have work tomorrow, it's not fair to keep us up with your loud moans" he tells her and myself and y/n scoff at the same time.

"Utter bollocks Jin, you're only working the morning anyways" she mumbles before getting out from the bed and storming past the other two "thanks guys" I sarcastically say "just close the door behind you, NOW" I shout at the end, pissed off with them both.