In trouble

HOSEOK'S POV:

"No, you need to stay here incase" I tell Jungkook who's been bugging me all morning and all of last night about going to his friend's place to play the new game that came out. "I promise you Hobi, the moment you call me, I'll head back and take over the child care" Jungkook says to me.

I look at his desperate face and I know that he wouldn't let me down "fine, but you MUST come back when I call you, if not, I'll be pissed off with you" I say and he gives me a quick hug before grabbing his keys "you can trust me Hobi, I'll answer straight the way". Then he bombs it out the house.

"It's just me and you today, pretty girl" I tell the tiny girl that's sitting at the table, eating her breakfast. "That's okay dad, we can have lots of fun" she says with a smile, I let out a chuckle as I ruffle her hair "how about we do some drawing for mummy, daddy and dad?" I suggest and she nods her head.

"Can I use my new crayons?" she asks me "of course you can sweetheart, I'll go fetch them whilst you finish your food" I tell her before leaving the kitchen and to her playroom. "Pretty girl, before we start the day, we do need to get ready okay, so, what would you like to wear?" I ask her as I walk back into the kitchen with her crayons.

"Can I wear my pretty Elsa dress that you got me?" she asks with her big beautiful eyes, trying to look like a puppy "oh of course you can pretty girl" I say and she cheers. "Are you finished eating now?" I ask and she nods her head before showing me her bowl.

"Good girl, right let's get ready" I say before leading the girl out the kitchen and to her bedroom.

TIME SKIP:

"How does this look dad?" Ji-woo asks as she lifts her drawing up "OH MY GOODNESS, THAT'S AMAZING" I cheer and she lets out a giggle "and look, I drew me in my pretty princess dress" she tells me. "You are so talented pretty girl, your dress looks beautiful" I say to her.

We continue to draw and just be silly until I get a phone call "hang on a second Ji-woo, I'll be back in a sec" I say before quickly leaving the room "Hoseok, you're needed, it's bad" Jaehyun says to me "alright, I'll be there as quickly as possible, I just need to get Jungkook here" I say before hanging up.

I quickly call Jungkook but he doesn't answer "come on Jungkook, answer the phone" I mumble to myself as I call him again and again "Jungkook, don't let me down now" I say before sending him a message and call him again. However, I get nothing "FOR GOD SAKES" I shout before heading back into the living room "come on Ji-woo, we need to go to dad's work" I say as I pick her up.

I rush out to the car after locking the door and drive to the hospital "you need to be a good girl for me Ji-woo, I'll pass you to one of your dads if they're free and I'll have to leave" I explain as I take her out the car.

She doesn't say anything but leans up and kisses my cheek "my good girl" I say with a smile before locking my door and rush into the building.

"Hobi, what's Ji-woo doing here?" I hear someone say from behind me and I see Jimin "Jungkook let me down that's why, please take her, I'm needed" I say and he nods his head "come on munchkin" he says whilst taking the smiling girl in his arms "thank you Jimin, I'll see you guys later on" I say before running off to wherever I'm needed.

TIME SKIP:

"Do you think he will come?" my patient asks me with a croaky throat. The poor girl came in after having a serious asthma attack whilst at work. Her parents are on their way but her boyfriend, I'm not so sure. He didn't sound pleased that she called.

"I think he will, Layla, he's your boyfriend" I try to reassure her, all she does is just slowly nod her head. "I'm gonna send in my team again and they can be your company until your family gets here" I say to her and she gives me a small smile.