The real monster pt. 2

Y/N'S POV:

"Come on beautiful, jump in" Hobi says to Ji-woo as the pair play in the pool. Today is absolutely scorching hot, so we decided to spend the whole day outside and chill by the pool whilst Jin does the BBQ.

Hobi even decided to teach Ji-woo to swim. I, myself have taken over one of the sun beds and got myself in the perfect place to get a tan. "Yes, that's fine, I'll speak to you later" I hear Yoongi say on his phone next to me. He's sitting on the bed next to me and I feel his free hand gently rub my back.

"Who was that?" I ask as he puts his phone down "that was my lawyer, he wanted to make sure I was ready for when speaking in court" he explains and I nod my head "you'll be fine Yoongs" I mumble and he hums before leaning down and pecking my lips.

"Foods done" Jin announces. We all walk over and Ji-woo has her little plate ready "please can I have a burger daddy?" she asks and he chuckles before passing her one "good manners pumpkin" he says as she walks over to a cushioned chair, next to Namjoon.

"I was meant to say this earlier, but I love the bikini gorgeous" Jimin says as he sits next to me and we all start eating our food. I start to blush and he chuckles before kissing my cheek "this is really nice daddy" Ji-woo says with her cheeks full of her food. We all chuckle at the girl whilst Jin leans down and kisses her cheek.

"I'm thinking we each have a shower and then a movie afternoon" Jungkook suggests, to which we all agree to "what shall we watch?" Joon asks Ji-woo "Equestrian girls" she cheers "again, but we watched that last night" Tae complains "we need to watch them all" she tells him matter of factually.

"Oh I do apologise miss attitude" he teases whilst rolling his eyes. We all quickly finish our food and head inside to quickly shower. Namjoon took Ji-woo with him, so I could quickly get myself sorted, but as I stood under the warm water.

Two arms wrap around my waist, scaring the absolute shit out of me. I turn to hit whoever it was, but I'm welcomed to a smiley Jin "hey baby" he mumbles as he presses his lips to mine "what do you want Jin?" I ask him and he pulls an offended expression.

"Can't I come see my baby in all her natural glory" he argues but I just shake my head, not believing him "you could but I know you, what do you really want?" I ask him "I want you" he finally admits whilst wrapping me in his big arms and holds me close to his chest.

His lips press on to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck. He presses me against the tiles of the shower and I feel his hand slowly reach down to my hip and then my thigh, lifting it up to wrap around his leg.

The whole time, we are making out and his hips slowly buck into mine "you are fucking beautiful" he whispers against my ear after pulling away "and you are very handsome" I mumble from shyness, making him chuckle.

"Do you want to carry on or wait until later?" he asks me, stopping his movements and I think for a second "I don't think we can do either, they're all expecting us now and Ji-woo will want to sleep in between us" I tell him, making him groan.

"Surely we can get her to sleep in one of the others rooms, she has 6 other dads" he whines, making me laugh "but you're her daddy, she will want you and me" I tell him. He nods his head and kisses me again "can we at least stay together tonight, just cuddles and stuff?" he asks.

"Of course we can Jinnie" I tell him and he gives me a beautiful smile. We continue to cuddle under the water and his hand starts stroking my back "our baby is probably wondering where we are" I mumble and he chuckles.

TIME SKIP:

I stuck to my word and I kept by Jin's side all night. Ji-woo did decide to join us and cuddle up against me. "Mummy, I'm bored" she complains and we all laugh at her complaining, not realising the tantrum that is ready to blow. "But it's late now pumpkin, it's bed time soon" Jin says to her, making her whine again "NO BEDTIME" she shouts, shocking us all.