Where are the girls

Warning: Children Kidnapped

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Maybe it's best to keep you from the long jump area for a while, Aria" my patient's friend says as she holds the giggling girl's hand. "I know, I can't believe I didn't land right, normally I get it" Aria complains.

"If it makes you feel better, when I was in high school, I accidentally threw a shot put ball at my teacher and broke his finger" I say, making everyone laugh. "You did that with a javelin stick, didn't you Nari?" another girl says and that makes the girls laugh even more.

"Oh my god, I did, luckily he got out the way in time, but do you remember when Halley kicked a ball into her crushes face" Nari asks back to the other girl. "Remember when Dave..." Aria doesn't get to finish as Halley interrupts her "don't speak of him Aria, nobody here likes him" she snaps.

"Well he's on his way, I know you girls don't like him but he's still my best friend" Aria argues at Nari and Halley. "You alright guys" someone says as they walk through the door. Nari and Halley roll their eyes but Aria has a massive grin on her face.

"Hey Dave" Aria greets the smiling man "how's my favourite girl?" he asks after pushing Nari out of the way "I'm okay, just really hurts" Aria pouts. "Aww come here" he mumbles before giving her a hug. I look at Nari and Halley and they just keep giving him dirty looks.

"Alright guys, I'll check on you in a bit, I'm gonna write up your notes and then have the pharmacy bring up some pain relief for you to take" I say before leaving the room. Just as I reach the reception table, I hear my name get called.

When I turn, I see Nari and Halley walking over to me looking pissed off "is there any way you can have him removed?" Halley asks me, shocking me. "Girls, I understand that you don't like him but he's here for Aria, we can't remove him because you two disapprove of the guy" I try and reason, but they were having none of it.

"I don't think you understand, he's a weirdo, like a proper creep, Aria is his only friend because he's been caught being a freak to other girls, some younger than us" Nari explains "alright, we'll keep a big eye on him, if he crosses any line, he's out okay" I say, luckily they agree.

"Let's call the guys, I don't want to be left with him" I hear Halley say as they walk away. At that same time, I spot Dave giving the girls a wave before leaving the room. I quickly complete my tasks before heading into the little room, where I find Jimin holding y/n in his lap, kissing each other.

"You do realise the door was open right" I say, making them jump "Christ Kookie, don't sneak up on us like that" y/n says as she holds her chest. "Well be more alert when making out at work" I argue back as I walk over and press a kiss to her lips.

"How's your patient?" Jimin asks as I make myself a drink "she's all good, I'm just a bit worried for her friend, he seems like a nice guy but her other friends are shitting on him and calling him proper nasty things" I tell them.

"What sort of things were they saying?" y/n asks me "that he's weird, a freak and creeps on girls all the time, but he doesn't come across as that, one of the girls wouldn't let Aria even say one thing about him" I mumble against my cup.

"Well still keep an eye on him, just because he doesn't come across as weird or creepy, doesn't mean he isn't" y/n tells me. "I genuinely think he's a decent guy" I argue back. y/n just rolls her eyes before walking out the room "let's hope you're not wrong" Jimin says as he pats my back and walks out.

TAE'S POV:

"Excuse me, sorry to bother you but do you know where the girls toilet is? My best friend wants to know before getting lost" a guy asks me with a blush on his cheeks. "Yeh, so you go through the double doors and it's the first door on your right" I explain.