Accidents happen

Y/N'S POV:

"And then daddy said I can have a pony and then other dad got me ice cream and then I was a princess" Ji-woo says to us all in one breath. My baby, with her big imagination, was telling myself, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook about her dream she had whilst napping earlier.

"A princess, well that's amazing munchkin" Jimin says as he leans over and kisses her cheek. "What was mummy doing in your dream baby?" I ask whilst giggling "you was the queen mummy, you had loooong hair and a pretty dress" she tells me.

"Was I the king then pumpkin?" Jin asks as he passes out the plates of dinner. "No, you were looking after the horses" she says before tucking in her dinner. "Dad was the king" she points at Jungkook.

"HUH?, how was HE the king, when I'm your daddy?" he asks whilst sitting next to me. Ji-woo just shrugs her shoulders "she has good taste, I'd be the best king ever" Jungkook proudly tells us but Jimin scoffs "i'd be the better king" he argues.

"No, you were the prince dad" Ji-woo interrupts, making us all laugh "So you all got to be in the castle and I was stuck outside with the smelly horses?" Jin asks whilst pulling an offended expression, making our baby laugh.

"You weren't the only one there" she tells him and he raises a brow at her "who was I with?" he asks the sneaky, giggling girl. "Wait, can I guess?" I ask and she nods her head "was it Namjoon?" I question, her big smile gives it away that I was right.

"NOT NAMJOON, he would push me in the horse poo, eww" Jin complains and we all continue to laugh. "Daddy, you can be the king next time" she tells him, making Jungkook gasp. "What would I be then?" he asks her.

"You can be the other king that lives in a different kingdom" she bargains and he agrees to it. "So there was a SECOND king, who was that in this dream?" Jimin asks Ji-woo "Yoongi" she says whilst laughing behind her hands.

"What was I?" we hear a voice say from behind us. When we look, we see the rest of the guys standing there "Ji-woo was telling us about her dream and you were the king Yoongi" I explain.

"Ah my little monster has good taste, so was mummy living with me as my queen?" he asks the smiling girl whilst they all come join us at the table "no, you lived with dad, who was a prince" she says whilst pointing to Hobi "what about me sweetie?" Tae asks her before tucking into his dinner, like the rest of the guys.

"You were another prince that lived with me, mummy, daddy, dad, dad and dad" she tells him whilst pointing to me, Jimin Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon. "Oh, what was my role then trouble?" Namjoon asks as he leans forward, giving her a cheeky smile.

"We cleaned horse shit" Jin says whilst laughing, but quickly stops and covers his mouth after getting a look from all of us, especially me. "Daddy said a naughty word" Ji-woo gasps "yes he did, what do you say daddy?" I snap at him.

"I'm sorry, it slipped out" Jin mumbles before running over to me and kisses my cheek, well if you could call it a kiss, it was more like squishing my face. Ji-woo starts laughing when I pull a disgusted face "I don't think mummy likes that kiss daddy" she tells him.

Well, because of that, he turns my face and kisses my lips gently "ewwww" Ji-woo cringes whilst hiding behind her hands "yeh ewww, there are children present" Hobi says as he jokingly hides Jungkook's eyes.

"I ain't no child" Jungkook mumbles as he punches Hobi's shoulder, causing the man to laugh. "Like what happened in the princess and the frog, you have to kiss a frog to get your real prince" I say before moving away and kiss Tae's cheek.

"So you're calling me a frog?" Jin asks as he pulls me out of my seat and drags me out the kitchen, pushing me against the wall "I could call you worse" I sas as I lean forward, nearly closing the gap between us "says the one who was calling me daddy last night" he taunts me with his sexy, deep voice.