Stop following us

Y/N'S POV:

"It's nice to just have us two working on a night shift together" someone says from behind me, making me jump. Their arms wrap around my waist and that's when I realise it's Jin. "Don't scare me like that Jinnie, christ" I say as I place my hand on my chest.

He lets out a chuckle before pressing a light kiss to my cheek "y/n, Jin we have a patient coming in, his step mum had called an ambulance after he choked on something whilst at a family dinner" Chungha says as she runs through the doors.

We both get ready and that's when Sehun and Jin-young come running in with the young boy. "This is 15 year old Mickey, his step mum said he struggled to breath after choking on a big piece of meat" Jin-young explains.

Myself and Jin do all the checks and give him a face mask to help him breath and give him some medication for the possible pain in his throat. The poor lad is this blue colour and has some swelling around his throat. Just as we're writing up the notes, a woman and a man, whom I assume are his parents, run in "oh my god, Mickey" the dad says.

Jin goes to say something, but the moment he makes eye contact with the woman, his face goes pale "Jin, are you okay?" I ask, shocked at his sudden change in behaviour. The woman also has the same expression on her face and she goes to say something "get someone else to work with you" he tells me before leaving the room.

I struggle to say anything and I turn to the couple "I do apologise for my colleague, he's never done that before" I say before explaining to them how to deal with their son. I quickly leave the room and head off to find Jin.

"Chungha, did you see where Jinnie went?" I ask her as she sits in the reception area "myself and Changkyun led him into the quiet room, he didn't look good y/n, he was crying" she explains. I thank her before running into the room and I see Changkyun trying to calm a panicked Jin down.

"She needs to leave, she can't be here" I hear him mumble as I run over "Jinnie, what happened?" I ask him. He turns to me and I see his eyes bright red with tears running down his cheeks "GET HER OUT" he shouts at me.

"Jin, it's okay, look at me, explain who she is and then we can have her leave" Changkyun says as he places his hands on Jin's shoulders "she's my mother, get her out of here please" he begs before falling onto his knees, crying his eyes out.

I quickly crouch down and take him in my arms "make her leave y/n, please get her out" he whispers with a cracked voice "oh Jinnie, it's okay shhh" I say whilst rubbing his back "I'll get two other doctors to replace you guys" he says before leaving the room.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles as his arms wrap around my waist. I don't say anything but I lean down and press a kiss to his lips. "I don't want to see her y/n, she needs to get out" he tells me.

I nod my head and I gently play with the back of his hair. "I know Jinnie and hopefully she won't bother you and just stay with her family" I mumble at the end. "Don't tell her anything y/n, please don't mention about Ji-woo, if she asks, just walk away from her, I beg you do" he rambles as he looks at me, dead in my eyes.

"Jinnie, listen to me, I won't say a word to her, she has no right to know about our daughter okay" I reassure him. I quickly press a kiss to his lips and that's when the door opens. I turn and I see that SHE walked in "GET OUT" Jin screams before she says anything.

"Seokjinnie, please listen to me" she says as she walks over "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, Y/N GET HER OUT" he panics before sobbing again. "Miss you need to leave, I will alert security if you don't get out now" I snap as I block her from getting to Jin.

"MA'AM, I TOLD YOU NOT TO ENTER THIS ROOM" Changkyun shouts as he runs in with security "get her out" he tells them. Security grab her and lead her out the room "she's gone now Jinnie, she can't get to you" I tell him as I place my hands on his tear stained cheeks.