Bedroom

TAE'S POV:

"Come on sweetie, we have to get to your doctor's appointment" I tell my little girl as she is sitting on the sofa, watching the TV. "Coming" she says whilst turning the TV off and quickly runs over to me with her arms up, ready for me to pick her up.

I chuckle as I take her in my arms and throw her in the air before catching her again. I walk us to the car after locking the front door and place her in her car seat. I quickly get in the driver seat and head off to the hospital.

"Dad?" Ji-woo asks and I hum while looking at her through the mirror "who am I seeing?" she asks me and I think "I believe it's your dad" I say and she smiles "I want to see mummy too" she tells me and I laugh "maybe you will sweetie, we have to go into the children's ward" I explain.

TIME SKIP:

We make it to the hospital and Ji-woo holds my hand, whilst I have her rucksack on my back. I lead us upstairs to the children's ward. However, as we entered, I noticed her start to get worried. I crouch down to her level and move the hair off her face.

"What's the matter sweetie?" I ask, causing tears to form in her eyes, shocking me. "Hey it's okay sweetie, tell me what's wrong" I comfort the girl as I cuddle her "don't like it here" she mumbles. I pick her up in my arms and lead us to the reception area.

"I know sweetie, but you won't be here long and I'll try and find mummy if you want" I tell her and she nods her head whilst sniffling. I stand in the reception area and that's when I hear a familiar voice "Hiya guys" I turn to see Namjoon.

Ji-woo turns to him and he pouts at the crying girl "oh dear darling, what's the matter?" he asks whilst taking her in his arms. "She doesn't like it here" I answer for her and he gives her a cuddle "well look who's behind you now" he says to her and she turns to face the other way.

That's where I spot Jin with a huge smile on his face "Hiya pumpkin" he says as he grabs her and kisses her cheek and she hides her face in his neck "hi daddy" she mumbles from her hiding place. He tries to get her out but she clings to him tight.

"Why is my little girl sad?" he asks her but she stays quiet. "She doesn't like it here" I explain again. "Oh baby, there is nothing to be scared off, you're a strong brave girl aren't you?" he asks her and she shakes her head no, making us chuckle.

"Yes you are, stop being silly" he tells her as he rubs the little girls back "want mummy" she mumbles "mummy is a bit busy pumpkin" he says but is quickly interrupted "not at the moment" y/n says as she walks from behind Jin.

"I'll always spare time for my baby" she mumbles as she takes Ji-woo in her arms, giving the little one a big squeeze. "Now, why are you sad beautiful?" y/n asks the quiet girl in her arms.

"She doesn't want to be here, she's scared" Jin answers whilst rubbing Ji-woo's back. "Oh dear baby, you have nothing to be scared off, you're going to see your dad" she explains. After a few seconds Ji-woo nods her head.

"Is that my beautiful niece?" Chungha says from the reception area. Ji-woo quickly turns and smiles when she sees her clearly favourite aunty. Ji-woo leans to go to her and we all laugh at y/n's face "so you complain about wanting me, but the moment aunty Chungha arrives, you don't want me" she rants to the giggling girl.

"Is that miss Ji-woo I see?" we hear from next to us. That's when we turn to see Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin "hiya dad's" Ji-woo says as she hugs Chungha, smushing their cheeks together. "Can you believe that my own daughter has ditched me for her aunty?" y/n teases.

Jungkook runs over takes y/n in his arms before sticking his tongue out at both girls "well, you can't have your mummy now miss Ji-woo, I'm going to steal her for the rest of the day" he jokes.