The real monster pt. 1

YOONGI'S POV:

"Why is he on the list?" I ask Taeyong and Woozi. "Apparently they need him alive to take him to court" Woozi explains and I just scoff "so someone is going to lose a chance of living because of that disgusting human being?" Hyuna questions.

"If he dies, then there is no justice and he practically escapes prison" Taeyong argues. I just put my face in my hand "I will think about it" I mumble before grabbing my things "thanks for today guys, I'll see you in the morning" I say to the guys and they leave the room.

I follow quickly after and head out to the car park where I get into my car. I just sigh and lean my head on the steering wheel before starting it and head home.

For the whole journey, I'm just thinking about how we may be doing a surgery on a very high profile murderer, his name is Choi Ji-hoon. He was in the papers a few months ago for going on a killing spree and just causing havoc on the area.

I just feel like it's a big slap in the face to the victims and their family's if the scumbag lives but at the same time, he needs to face prison time for his crimes.

I arrive home and my mood brightens instantly when a little devil runs and hugs my legs "hi dad" she says and I drop all my things to pick up my tiny girl "how are you darling?" I ask her as I kiss her chubby cheek.

"I'm really happy, today I got a certificate at nursery for being a good friend" she tells me and I gasp at her "you did, well that's amazing" I tell her whilst giving her a big squeeze and she starts giggling "where's everyone?" I ask and she points to the kitchen.

I walk us both into the kitchen and y/n walks over and pecks my lips "how are you gorgeous?" I ask and she smiles "good, we're having a movie night to celebrate miss madam's achievement today" she says whilst taking the blushing girl out arms and head upstairs.

"How was work?" Hoseok asks me and I sigh whilst sitting down with everyone at the table "awful, my team has been asked to do a heart transplant on a serial killer, you know the one who was just killing anyone a few months ago" I tell them and they each look disgusted.

"Let the bastard die behind bars" Jungkook mumbles "I wish that was the case but they want him to be in jail for a while, so they want my team to save his life, but that means he's pushed to the top of the list and takes another life" I explain.

"How long is he facing?" Namjoon asks, I shrug my shoulders "not sure, his sentencing is soon though" I explain. "Is the condition he has painful?" Jin questions "yeh, it feels like he has a constant heart attack but not actually having one" I tell them and he smirks.

"Let the bitch live with the pain" he mumbles, causing us to chuckle "MOVIE TIME" we hear a voice say from the living room. We all go into the room and we are welcomed to all our cushions and blankets laid on the floor, with a cheeky girl on top, giving us a big grin.

"So beautiful, what are we watching?" Jungkook asks her and she turns to y/n "finding nemo obviously" she says whilst picking up Ji-woo and moves to get comfy under the covers together. I go to move and sit next to the girls, but I'm instantly pushed out the way.

"Sorry Yoogi, but this is my spot" Tae says as he takes the little devil in his lap. "But I want to have cuddles with my little princess" Hoseok says as he attempts to take Ji-woo from Tae "NO" she squeals as he starts tickling her sides.

We all start to chuckle at the giggling girl, and finally make ourselves comfy. Jimin goes to y/n's other side and places his arm over her shoulder to bring her closer to him. "Right, let's start the movie" Jin says. So we get comfy whilst Jungkook turns off all the lights.