Erm...what is this?

COUPLE HOURS BEFORE:

YOONGI'S POV:

"So, we're going to take Dae through to the surgery room in about half an hour, everyone is just getting the rest of the theatre room ready and myself and y/n will make sure the surgery goes smoothly" I explain quietly to the nervous parents, as their little boy is fast asleep.

"Where should we wait?" the dad asks me "you can wait here, the surgery should take around 3 hours, so you can get food, go for a walk or do whatever and we'll keep you updated" y/n answers.

"I'm just scared, my little boy has never had a surgery so big before, the other one was just to put something in to help his heart pump better" the mum explains to us. Myself and y/n nod our heads, understanding her fears.

"My daughter had to have 3 bullets removed from her when she was 2 years old, I had never been so scared in my life, but I knew she was in good hands" y/n says to them as she takes the mums hand "your daughter got shot, by who?" the dad asks.

"Her real parents, she was adopted by myself and my boyfriend after she came here" she tells them "oh my god, how did you deal with the after effects?" the mum asks, making y/n go quiet.

"they got through it with their friends and family" I put in. y/n nods her head and we continue to talk until Woozi comes into the room "the rooms ready to take Dae" he says, making me nod my head.

"We love you my baby" the boy's mum says as she hugs her little one "we'll see you soon mate" the dad mumbles before walking away, allowing myself and y/n to take him through to the operation room with Woozi following.

After we made it to the room and got sorted in our surgical clothes, we quickly got Dae under the anaesthetic. "Right, we have everything ready?" I ask everyone as we're standing around the sleeping young boy. Everyone nods their head, making me start the operation.

"If I'm correct, we should see the gro...what the hell" I say as I start the cutting. Before I can even make a full incision, something comes out of the cut I just made "what the hell is that?" Hyuna asks from next to me. "I have no idea, but I'll cut more to see if we can get it out as well" I mumble to everyone.

I continue to cut the area and that's when Taeyong gasps "is that a label?" he asks. The room goes silent, like you could hear everyone's heartbeat silent. "Surely not" y/n says as she comes forward.

"Holy crap, Yoongi, that's a rag" Minhyuk says. We all look in horror, as we see that the boy was a victim of hospital negligence to a high degree. "That is disgusting, no wonder the poor boy was in pain half the time, he had a dirty surgical cloth sewn into his chest" Woozi rambles.

"y/n, do me a favour and get either Jungkook or Jin and Jimin, I am at a loss of what to do" I say to the equally shocked girl. She nods her head and quickly runs out of the room "let's wait for them to get here" I instruct my team.

Y/N'S POV:

I absolutely legged it out of the theatre room. I go on a hunt for Jimin and one the others and luckily it doesn't take me long to find all 3 of them together. "GUYS, WE NEED YOU NOW" I shout over before I reach them.

"What's happened?" Jimin asks me "the boy Yoongi is doing surgery on, it's not a growth on his heart" I start "well that's good" Jungkook says but I interrupt him "no it's not, because it's an old, dirty rag from his previous surgery" I explain, shocking the 3 men.

"He needs the three of you now" I tell them. Without hesitating, we all run back to the room and get into new surgical gear. "Show me" Jin says as he walks over to Yoongi, he points it out and Jin just scoffs "before you remove this, take pictures, the parents need this as evidence if they decide to sue them" Jimin tells everyone.