Prologue

Y/N's POV
Oh boy... Now, where do I start? See, people sometimes tend to wonder what might happen in their lives. They might be expecting something new and exciting. Then, they just leave it behind or forget about it all together while they go back to their boring, daily lives. But me, on the other hand, I'm a different case. I was still hoping for it.

Every day, I was still wishing for a time that I could go on some kind of wild adventure, go to places I've never gone to before. I have always carried that feeling ever since I was a kid. No matter how old I get, this feeling would never go away.

And on that day, my dream actually came true...

I was ready to head back home after buying a few sweets from a local bakery. I mean, come on. I love sweets. However, right before I was to take a bite, a strange young girl was staring at me. She's wearing a white dress, and somehow, she was glowing. Literally. And the crazy part is no one else even noticed her but me. It's like they think she's a ghost.

 It's like they think she's a ghost

"Um... Can I help you?" I asked the girl. After a little while of awkwardness between us, the girl finally spoke. "Follow me." Then she ran away. I don't really get why she wanted me to follow her, but I went along with it and followed her. I'll admit. She's pretty quick.

After a bit of running, we seemed to have stopped in an alleyway. Seriously, why here? Why in a place as dangerous as this?

Then, out of nowhere, she summoned a portal out of thin air, then turned to me.
"Go through here," she said. I'm going through an ACTUAL portal?! "Wait, through here? Why?" I questioned. The child didn't say a word. She's just waiting. Waiting for me to go through it. I sighed, took a deep breath, and went through the portal. I don't really know what's waiting for me, but for some reason, I'm kinda excited.
______________________________________