Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s POV
Great... JUST great... We're lost in space. We don't know where we are right now. And to make things worse, we don't even know where those 3 oh-so-high-and-mighty mage sisters flew off to. Luckily, one of us had an idea.

"Perhaps, if we follow the traces of the Jamba Heart, we might be able to find the mage sisters," Meta Knight suggested. "Starting from there. Planet Earthfall." He then pointed at a planet. Eve, who is straddled in my arms, then looked up at me.

"Maybe he's right, Mama. Somehow, I can feel the darkness from there," she stated. Suddenly, the star gemstone on her necklace started glowing a bright blue.

"What was that?" I questioned with a confused look. Eve has the same look on her face. "I don't know, Mama, but somehow, I feel a bit... stronger," she thought out loud.

To be honest, I still have a lot of other questions on why her necklace started shining like that all of a sudden, but I turned my ficus in the task at hand. The warp star then takes to Planet Earthfall.

*timeskip*

Once we got on the planet, the whole place was like a beautiful grassland colored by the setting sun in autumn. Ahh, what a sight.

While we walked around on Earthfall, we kept looking around, hoping to find some clues to where the Jamba Heart ran off to. Unfortunately, though, no luck yet.

"Ugh... Now what...?" I groaned in disappointment. The others were disappointed, too, since they were unable to find the Jamba Heart anywhere. Suddenly, lady luck was on our side when Eve's senses started tingling.

"Hmm... Maybe it's not on the planet, actually, but maybe on the moon," she theorized. Oh, right... I totally forgot that every planet has its own moon.

"Good suggestion, Eve, but how exactly are we going to get up there?" Goh asked. Just then, a crystalline bridge appeared before us, leading straight to the Moon. Guess that answers our question. We all took a step on it and headed straight to the Moon.

*timeskip*

3rd Person POV
They are all on the moon, Falluna Moon. As they moved forward, they were able to find what they were looking for, the Jamba Heart. However, before they were able to take a step closer to it, it flew away.

Then, suddenly, they were able to see a familiar face before they were to continue: Whispy Woods... or was it the same one (Y/N) met?

"Oh, uh, hey there, Whispy. Didn't expect to here," said (Y/N). Before she was able to say another word, Meta Knight held her back. It is as if something was off.

"Wait, (Y/N). This is not the same Whispy Woods you encountered in Dreamland," he warned her.

Then the Whispy Woods started growing feral. He seems he was ready to attack.

"Tch! And I was hoping we would have a friendly chat after we're done with the mission," mumbled (Y/N). She then turned to Kirby, who now has the burning Fire ability.

"Kirby. Help me out," she said as she pointed her staff at him. He nodded back and spits out a small fire at her staff, making her outfit red and granting her fire magic. He did the same to King Dedede's hammer and Meta Knights sword. They all ran up to Whispy to deal a fiery onslaught.

Some time passed, and they successfully defeated the enraged Whispy Woods. (Y/N), unlike the others, started to feel bad for her actions but continued onwards anyway, passing him by.

Suddenly, another obstacle has stopped their path: a tree that looks identical to Whipsy Woods except he looked elderly and the leaves were a red hue instead of green. Yggy Woods.

Yggy Woods noticed the group stopping before him and got angry as well. Once again, everyone prepares themselves for another battle.

Yggy Woods' attacks are a bit similar to Whispy's, but the golden apples that fall down from his branches were explosive, and instead of Spiky Gordos, sharp Blados will start rolling at them.

Luckily, after a huge struggle against him, they were able to defeat Yggy Woods successfully.

(Victory dance)

Then, at the corner of her eye, (Y/N) saw the dark Jamba Heart starting fly away. This was their chance to keep going after it, and hopefully, find some clues as to what the 3 mage sisters are plotting.

To be continued...