Chapter 11

3rd Person POV
Once everyone went deeper inside the fortress, they kept watch for any traps and dangers that were to ambush them.

Then, they saw it. The dark heart setting still, until it was suddenly snatched away by a mysterious girl with blue hair. She then turned her attention to the group before her.

"Bonjam," she said. "That is how we greet each other on my planet." Everyone started giving somewhat confused looks to each other, and then turned back to her.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Francisca, one of the three generals of magic, and together, we command the fortress of Shadows, known as Jambastion."

"Jambastion? Then what does it have to do with those eerie dark hearts falling on us earlier?" (Y/N) asked.

"It's quite simple, really," said Francisca. "We wish to assemble the pieces of the dark Jamba Hearts that are scattered across the universe. Then, soon, our most twisted desires will be realized." She then started to take out her staff embedded with frozen magic.

"But I do not intend to waste my time with idle talk," she said. "Just know that if you were to oppose us... I'll be sure to put you all on ice... FOREVER!" As soon as they heard those words from her mouth, everyone readied themselves for the fight against Francisca.

She started by swinging her heavy ice staff at them. However, her movements were too slow, so they avoided her attacks with ease and unleashed attacks of their own, including Eve.

Francisca got angry by this development and sent out magic icicles. She then started sending at each of them.

"Everone! Look out!" Ash shouted. Everyone heard him and moved out of the icicles' way. Francisca kept sending icicles to them while they kept dodging them.

She then suddenly pulls out a weapon that looks like a water gun. (Y/N), Eve, and Dedede are confused at this moment.

"Really? What's a dumb water gun gon' do?" The king said. Francisca gives him a smirk.

"Speak for yourself, fool," she sneered. She then shoots out a powerful blast of water at the group. (Y/N) hurriedly gets in front of everyone and casts Iron Blossom to block it.

"Darn it! This thing's stronger than a pressure washing hose," she said. Francisca started to laugh.

"Now, do you see? We generals of magic are not to be underestimated. Now, prepare to meet your doom!" She scowled as she shot the water gun downwards. It then started bouncing off the walls. Everyone started struggling to get between the water streams.

Eve then started to breathe out star magic at Francisca. Francisca noticed her doing this and started shooting upwards.

"Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt on the water streams!" Ash said. Pikachu nodded and shot out a bolt of lightning at the water, causing Francisca to be electrocuted and stunned.

"Eve! (Y/N)! Now's your chance!" Ash shouted at the magic duo. They both started to shoot out a Milky Way at the ice general, spelling her defeat.

(Victory dance)

Suddenly, the Jamba Heart that was in her hand started floating, and she got up and escaped, taking the Jamba Heart with her. The others were startled by this development and chased after her.

To be continued...