Chapter 9.5

3rd Person POV
Just before everyone was about to make their way into the fortress, Goh felt a feeling coming from his backpack. He unzipped it, and took out the egg, which seems to cause all that shaking. It seems as if it's about to hatch.

"Guys! Guys! You gotta come see this!" Goh shouted. They all heard his plea and went up to him to see the egg. They were in surprise that the egg was about to hatch so soon.

"Already?! I wasn't expecting this," the (H/C)-haired female said. They all got closer to witnesd the egg hatch. The egg cracked open to reveal an adorable fluffy white dragon.

(Y/N)'s eyes started to sparkle in adoration, Kirby was as happy as a clam, Ash and Pikachu were amazed, and the rest were shocked

The white dragon looked around and then turned to (Y/N) to say her first words, "Mama." (Y/N) froze in shock.

'I knew she was cute the first time I saw her, but I didn't expect her to call me her mom,' she thought. Regardless, she picked her up and hugged her.

"So, uh, you gonna give her a name or what?" King Dedede said. Everyone started to think of a name for her for a bit until (Y/N) spoke up.

"How about Eve?" She said. The others were a little skeptical at first, but they then nodded at her suggestion. "Eve! Eve! I like it!" The white dragon named Eve giggled. Then, they heard a small growling sound from somewhere.

"Mama. I'm hungry," Eve said. (Y/N) was worried about where to get food from and what to feed Eve. Luckily, her book appeared. However, the book didn't appear alone. There was a desk with a cooking set and ingredients such as vanilla milk, sugar, and star fruit juice.

The book flipped to a bookmarked page, and the page shows how to make Star Milk. (Y/N) looked at for a bit and got to work.

She started by boiling the vanilla milk and stirred every ten seconds. She then adds the sugar and stirs again. The stove is then turned off, and star fruit juice is added once the milk is slightly cooled down.

(Y/N) then pours the juice-infused milk into a baby bottle, and gives it to Eve. Eve starts drinking the milk from the bottle vigorously. She then gave a bright smile.

"So, you like it, huh?" She said to the little dragon. The dragon nodded while giggling. Then, Goh yelled at them.

"Hey, uh, I know you're happy about your kid, but we should be going right now!" He shouted. (Y/N) snapped back to her senses.

"Oh, right. Sorry," she said as she hurried to the fortress with the others, carrying Eve in her arms.

To be continued...

(I'm really sorry it was messy)