Chapter 5.5

(OK when I say .5, I mean its a chapter before they move on to the next world so yeah)

3rd Person POV
As they moved out of the castle, (Y/N) spotted a small white chapel at the corner of her eye.

"Hey. What's this little church doing here?" She asked while pointing at the chapel. Kirby and King Dedede stopped to take a look where (Y/N) is pointing.

"Hmm... Now that ya mentioned it, I don' think I ever seen a place like that in Dreamland..." Dedede said, pondering about the mysterious palace. (Y/N)'s curiosity was rising like lava inside a volcano. She was building up the urge to investigate.

"Let's go check it out," she said. The other two agreed to go inside and see what it has in store for them.

*timeskip*

(Y/N)'s POV
When we went inside the chapel, the inside was marble white, just like an actual castle. Then, someone was standing before us, as if they were waiting for us, and it was the same pale girl that I met when I jumped through a portal.

"Hello, again, (Y/N)," she said with a smile. Honestly, I don't understand why she's here or why she's barely shown any emotion during the first time we met either. Kirby and King Dedede, who are currently behind me, are confused about her.

"Hey, kid. She someone ya know?" King Dedede asked, pointing at her. I nodded at his question.

"Yeah, I did, but I didn't really get her name yet," I said, taking another glance at the pale girl. She noticed and started to introduce herself.

"Forgive me. I was in a rush to call you during our first meeting , and I didn't get the chance to introduce myself. My name is Aria," she said, calling herself Aria.

"Okay, Aria. Is there a reason as to why you're here now?" I asked. She then pointed at a pink heart staff that's on the right.

"With the Dream Rod, you can summon allies from dimensions that are already safe," she said. I agreed and grabbed the Dream Rod. Then, it shone a bright light and created a white portal. Out of it came a boy with a red cap, a yellow mouse creature to his side, and his dark-skinned friend.

"Aria! What happened?" The capped boy said. Wow. So, the dimensional heroes DO know her after all. The trio then turns around to look at me.

"Hey, is that girl (Y/N)?" The dark-skinned boy asked while pointing at me. I nodded. The red-capped boy held out his hand for a handshake.

"Well, nice to meet you, (Y/N). My name's Ash. Ash Ketchum. This here is my partner Pikachu," he said, introducing his yellow partner.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu said as a greeting. The dark-skinned also went up to me.

"Oh, uh... I'm Goh. Nice to meet you," he said, a tad bit embarrassed. Well, I guess I would hurt to have more friends tag along. I mean, the more, the merrier. I then reached out my hand to shake Ash's hand.

"Well, nice to meet you guys, and welcome to the team," I said with a smile. "Awesome," Ash said with a grin. Somehow, I think I'm forgetting something... I then turned to look at Aria.

"Aria. Do you know where the dark heart is heading to?" I asked. "I believe it went out of Dreamland and is heading out to Friendly Fields," she answered.

"Got it, but how do we get there?" I mumbled. Somehow, catching that dark heart is going to be a lot harder than it looks. Then, a big, bright yellow star appeared.

"Of course, Kirby's warp .star," Aria spoke. "With it, you might be able to track down the dark heart." Kirby was the first to get on it.

"Poyo, poyo!" He shouted at us, signaling for us to get on. We all nodded, and started to get on. But before I was able to join the others, Aria called for me.

"Hold it, (Y/N)," she said. I turned around to see what she wanted me for before I was able to leave. She was holding out some kind of egg to me. "Someday, this little one will be able to fight alongside you. So, take good care of her," she said.

I took the egg from her hands and nodded, and then ran to the warp star and got on

I took the egg from her hands and nodded, and then ran to the warp star and got on. The warp star then flew us up to the skies of the world.

To be continued