Chapter 1

3rd Person POV
Everything instantly turned white for the (H/C)-haired girl after she jumped in the portal. She slowly started to wake up and open her eyes. Once she awoke, she looked around and saw herself in an unfamiliar place, or perhaps, an unfamiliar world.

"Where am I? What is this place?" She asked. She kept looking until she noticed the same girl she crossed paths with earlier. "Wait a sec. It's you!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

The pale girl spoke back with a faint smile. "Welcome, (Y/N) (L/N), to the Xross World, where many worlds are connected." "'Xross World?' You mean I moved to another world that's different from mine?" (Y/N) asked. The pale girl nodded.

"Then, why am I even here?" She then gave the confused female an answer. She didn't say anything except sent her a bright orb of light.
As soon as (Y/N) touched, her appearance began to change.

Instead of wearing one of her outfits she used to wear, she was wearing an adorable dress with colors of white and navy blue. The same goes with the small hat. She was awestruck by the transformation. However, the outfit is not the only thing that came to her. She was also given a magic wand and a book.

As soon as (Y/N) was given those items, the pale female spoke. "We were looking tirelessly for someone who has the potential to wield magic for a very long time. And we were certain that you were the one who could help us with the dimension crisis," she answered.

'A problem with dimensions?' The other female thought. "What kind of
'dimension crisis' are you talking about?" She then asked. "Heroes from many dimensions are doing three best they can to fend off the evil that's threatening all dimensions, but it is too great for them to handle alone. They need a new ally. One powerful enough to aid them against it," she spoke.

"And that's where I come in, right?" The pale female nodded to the question. "With your abilities, I believe that you can save the Xross World," she added.

The thought of wielding magic to save people filled the (H/C)-ette with worry, but also made her feel determined at the same time.

"Alright. I'll do it. Even though I don't really understand a lot of it, I think I can help everyone out. So, I'll go out there and help!" She exclaimed. "But, uh... Where do I start?" Right after the (H/C)-ed female asked the question, the girl in white immediately summoned a portal.

"To begin, you will first have to go a world where the hero is struggling in the most," she added. "The location you will start in is Dreamland, a land where dreams reside in Planet Popstar." (Y/N) nodded in understanding.

"Alright. Here it goes!" She shouted before jumping in through the portal.

______________________________________