Chapter 13

3rd Person POV
They all kept following the pesky Jamba Heart until it reached the center hall, the very end of the Jambastion fortress.

There, the Jamba Heart floated still, only to once again be snatched, but by someone different. It was a mage with golden hair. She then turned around to see the group standing before her.

"So, you must be the intruders who stormed the fortress," She said.

"I must admit. I'm quite impressed you were able to make it this far. Even defeat my two sisters." She then pulls out her spear infused with lightning magic.

"However, do not expect any mercy from me, for I, Zan Partizanne, the lightning General of the three mage sisters of Jambastion, will strike you down where you all stand!"

Meta Knight makes the first move by swiftly swinging his sword at Zan, but she teleported away from him at a speed of light. In fact, she teleported behind him and gave him a sneak attack with her spear.

"Man, this lady's a fast one," Dedede said. He started to attack her from behind with his hammer, but Zan used her spear to block it and knock Dedede away from her.

Pikachu and Kirby try to attack with Iron Tail and a staff, but Zan teleported behind them with a glare.

"Incompetent little rodent!" She sneered as she knocked him away with her spear. "Pikachu! Kirby!" Ash and Goh shouted with worry.

(Y/N) was about to cast a spell, but she was too late. Zan quickly got up to her and gave her a glare.

"I must admit you have quite the impressive magic, but that, in turn, will lead you to your downfall!" She said as she pushed the (H/C)-haired female back to a wall with great electric power. Eve watched in horror with tears in her eyes.

Zan then got up to (Y/N) with a spear in her hand. "Now, to end this foolish charade of yours," she said as she raised her spear at her.

"Don't..." Eve mumbled. Zan then turned to look at the small dragon. She then gave her a huff.

"Humph. What can a whelp like you do. Now, watch in fear as I crush those you hold precious!" She said.

Eve was not along it to happen. She angrily shot out a blast of stars at Zan before she was able to hurt her mother. Zan wasn't expecting this from her. Eve looked at her with pure rage and overwhelming power coursing through her.

"I won't forgive you for hurting Mama! You hear me?! NEVER!!" She shouted as she kept shooting magic stars at her. (Y/N) watched as she slowly got up. She wasn't expecting Eve to do this for her.

Suddenly, Eve stopped and got tired after using up all her strength to battle Zan. (Y/N) got in front of her along with the others and looked back at the white dragon.

"Rest easy, Eve," She said. She then turned back at Zan, who was wounded absolutely. Zan punched her fist in the ground in irritation.

"Jamblasted! I didn't expect this to happen," she growled. "Then, you all leave me with no other choice." She then grabbed her spear and threw it at the golden giant orb, which made the whole fortress start crumbling.

"At last, we have everything we need. You will all fall along with the fortress! Until then, Juh-bye!" She said as she flew away with a hearty laugh.

"She's right. It's only a matter of time before the whole place starts crumbling down on us. We gotta leave! NOW!" Goh said. (Y/N) picked up Eve, and they all hurried out o f the fortress.

*timeskip*

"As they kept moving, a warpstar appeared right in front of them.

"The warp star! Let's hurry and hop on!" (Y/N) exclaimed. They all hurriedly jump on the warp star and flew away before the fortress is completely destroyed.

After escaping Jambastion's destruction, they all looked at each other.

"Is everyone alright?" (Y/N) said. Everyone all nodded. Kirby started giving her a worried look. It seems like he's worried about Eve.

"Poyo, poyo..." He said. Eve slowly started to open her eyes. (Y/N) smiled reassuringly.

"Don't worry, Kirby. She's alright," she told him. She then looks around, only to see that they are lost in space.

To be continued...