Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s POV
We all made it above the clouds of Dreamland, specifically, the clouds of Planet Popstar. I gotta admit. The whole planet looks beautiful from this view.

"Wow. Can you guys believe it? Look at the whole planet. It looks cool from up here," Ash said, taking in the view. Kirby seemed to agree.

"Well, if yer Kirby, ya might come across stuff like this," King Dedede told him. Sounds like he's seen Kirby's endeavors for a while.

"Huh. How about that? You must love exploring, don't you, Kirby?" Goh compliments Kirby while giving him a headpat, but he then stops and comes to a realization.

"Wait a second. Aren't we supposed to go to Friendly Fields?!" He shouted. The rest of us all came to a realization when he mentioned it. We're idiots, I know.

"Oh, right. Uh... It should be right there," King Dedede said as he pointed down at the area with the hills and terrain as SWEETS?! Oh, man, oh man. I could feel my mouth drooling. But I can worry about sweets later because we got a dark heart to catch.

*In Friendly Fields*

Here we are. Friendly Fields. This place is, like, filled to the brim with sweets. The same goes for the terrain. Normally, I would dive in and eat, but I still need to figure out where that dark heart is flying to.

Kirby went up to a yellow creature wearing some kind of witch hat and sweeping the ground with a broom, and sucked him up to take his power. He is now carrying a broom and wearing a white bandana with green start patterns on it. It looks like he's got himself a new ability.

"So, uh... Not to brag, but maybe Kirby's can do something about those leaves?" Goh asked, pointing at  the leaf piles ahead of us. Well, I think he kinda has a point, but there's a lot of them.

Kirby, on the other hand, never thought of it. Not even once. He went up to one of the leaf piles ahead of us, and swept them, letting the piled-up leaves fly away with the wind. Well, I guess this is what I get for underestimating him.

*timeskip*

As we moved ahead, Kirby befriended the same broom-holding guy and the same yellow knight with a boomerang blade on his helmet. To be honest, it kinda feels nice to see some old friends again.

Suddenly, we found a pedestal standing there. It was a brown pedestal, and next to it is a red flag with star patterns on it.

"Say, uh, what's this doin' here?" King Dedede asked. The rest of us took another long glance at it, trying to figure it out.

"No idea," I said. The others were confused as well. Well, all expect for Kirby. He got up on the pedestal. Even the broom guy and Sir Kibble got on.

King Dedede was a little skeptical about all this, but he also got on the pedestal anyway. Then, the four of them all curled up against each other and stretched to form some kind of circle? Then, they started rolling away.

"Oh, no! They're getting away! At this rate, they might crash, or worse, they'll fall!" Goh shouted.

He's right. There's no telling what would happen if they keep going. Luckily, my book appeared, and flipped to pages on its own to reveal a new spell.

I read that page, and decided to cast the spell the book recommended to me: "Pure Flight." Then, clear, ribbony butterfly wings started to form on by back. I'll admit, they look pretty.

I then turned to Ash, Pikachu, and Goh

I then turned to Ash, Pikachu, and Goh. "Guys, I have an idea. Just make sure to hold on tight, okay?" I told them. They all nodded, and I formed a huge bubble around them. I held the bubble with my staff. I then started to fly to where the other four rolled away to.

*timeskip*

It was rough, but we finally caught up to them. We found them all, waiting for us. I gently put down the bubble containing the other three to the ground, and it popped as soon as it landed.

"Are you guys okay?" Ash said. Kirby and the others nodded. Phew... Good to see them make it alive.

"Yep. An' to be frank with ya, I think I could get used to dis Friend Action things," Dedede said to us. Well, if the others are cool with it, then so am I.

To be continued