Something Old Part 2

I waited in my car for the ambulance to place her in the back and start making its way to the hospital. I don't know who to call at the moment and the only person coming to mind is Oprah. 

I type her name in the search bar and select the contact. Before I hit call, I avert my attention to the time and realize that it is a quarter to midnight. I select message. 

*Taraji : Hey Oprah, I know it is late. I am currently making my way to the hospital with Fantasia. We were in the parking lot and she fainted. She is doing okay at the moment. I don't know any of her immediate family to contact. I will keep you updated. 

*Click *

I look up and see the ambulance has started moving. I start the car and follow behind as close as I can. We get to the hospital in 15 minutes. I park the car in the parking lot and grab her purse and phone. I sit quietly for a moment.  

I take a look in the rear view mirror and see the redness in my eyes. I rubbed my face as I feel a sudden wave of tiredness. I see the EMT exiting the vehicle and open the back doors. They pull her out, she looks stable but tired. I turn off the car and make sure I have everything before stepping out. 

I'm heading to the entrance when I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pause to check if its Oprah responding. 

*Oprah : Contact Shared *Sir* Please keep me updated and send me the hospital she has been taken to. I have messaged Blitz so he is aware. I'll call in the morning. Please get some rest if you can. 

Taraji : I will keep you posted. 

I look up to see that they are no longer in my sight. I walk into the waiting area and asked the receptionist where do I go to for people that were brought in as emergencies. She looks up in a state of shock. From her voice I can hear the sheer surprise. She directs me to the corridors on the right of me. Just continue straight through those doors and make a left. I follow her directions and I'm met with a security guard. 

Hey, I know you. I turn quickly to not draw attention to myself. I look through my purse for a pair of sunglasses. I realize in the moment that I was standing in a hospital and I am Taraji P. Henson. 

I turn back to the security guard and ask him to help me locate where they have taken Fantasia. Do you know where they have taken the most recent intake? I am met with the same reaction I got when I spoke to the person that directed me here. 

I'm a human you know. I try to joke with the security  to make light of the moment. I'm sorry, its not everyday you see a person you see on the screen in real life. I smirk at the comment and recognize he's right. 

Well, it's great meeting you. I need your help. I am desperate to know of her whereabouts at this moment. Can you get someone to help me find my way around here or help me yourself? I hear a pause and a walkie talkie go off. 

Boss, I need some help down here. Just give me a few minutes and we will get you right where you need to be. 

Thank you. I suddenly remember that I have yet to call the contact Oprah shared with me. I step off to the side and take my phone out of my pocket. 

*Click*

I opened up the messages with Oprah and selected the contact card. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring

Voicemail: This voicemail box has not been set up yet. To record your message, please wait for the tone. Once you have finished recording, please hang up....... *Beep*