A Date?

Walking from the parking lot to the entrance, I see my security guard appear. I walk in the store with Fantasia standing next to me. Fighting myself internally to grab ahold of her hand, I pick up my sun glasses and give her a wink.

Looking around Target, thankfully it was not as busy as expected.

We walked just a few steps in front of my security.

What are we calling this picnic? I hear Fantasia asking me as we approach the produce items. She shows me a fruit platter and waits for my approval before placing it in the cart.

A celebration. I respond as I see whip cream in the fridge close by, walking over to grab a few. A celebration of completing this project, the divorce, and us. Slipping in those last words as I place the items in the cart.

Her stare noticeable as she shifted her attention from the produce items to me after the word "us". She steps close enough for me to hear with furrowed brows and ask a date? Blushing from the idea that this is more than two people spending time together, it was us. 

Perusing through the aisles, we gather what we need for the picnic. Looking at the items in the cart making sure we have all that we need, we make our way to check out. As I watch her walk ahead of me I find myself stuck on her calling this a date.

Questions swirling in my head. Are we ready for something new? Are we truly comfortable with us? What is "us"?

As we wait are waiting at the checkout I unknowingly seeking comfort to soothe my wandering thoughts, lean my head on Fantasia's arm, still hesitant to grab her hand. She takes her arm and places it on my back giving me gentle rubs before pulling away. In this moment I desire closeness but we haven't defined what we are or been close in public. Our eyes meet for a split second and she offers me a smile.

We finish our transaction and make our way to the car. Along the way we are recognized by workers who are fans and they stop us to ask for pictures. We take the pictures before heading back to the car.

The security helps us place the items in the trunk and Fantasia offers to drive.

Do you have an idea of where you want to have our picnic? She ask as she gets in the car. After situating myself and putting on the seatbelt, I respond.

Hmm, let's just have it in my backyard. I want to be able to touch you. I say with a smirk.

Without offering me any response her actions gave me all the answers I needed. She puts the car in drive and puts on some music.

If I Have My Way by Chrisette Michele starts playing and my body quakes from the placement of her hand on my inner thigh. I feel myself melting from her touch. The words serenading the moment and I'm lost in a future that I didn't know I wanted.

Her rubs sending out a rush of passion in between my thighs. I look at her and feel my eyes getting low and I arch my spine from her touches moving closer to me.

She places her hand close enough to my womanhood and applies pressure to my thigh with gentle squeezes. I felt her occasional glances even though my eyes are closed.

We can save that for later. She says after feeling my pleasure that seeped through my lace. I watch her bring her finger to her lips and suck the remnants of my juices off of it, placing her hand back on my leg.

How can her touches make me feel this way? How did we get to this point? I keep my eyes on her for the remainder of the ride as the songs, only love songs, play in the background.

We pull up back to the house and she makes her way to my door. Placing her hand out for me to grab, I step out and pull my dress down.

You are so fine. I hear her comment and grab her shirt bring her closer to me pressing our lips together for a heated kiss. Mmmm.. I moan into her mouth as I grab her neck. Her hands roaming my body and finding a comfortable position cupping my ass.