F.U.C.K

❗️*Disclaimer*❗️

This chapter will contain mature content. 🔞

I scoot back on the bed and curl up my index finger directing Fantasia to come to me.

She joins me on the bed and I grab her hands placing them on my hard aching nipples.

Not having to instruct her she places her hot wet tongue on me. I wince in pain from the flick of her tongue then let out insistent breaths, panting from the sensation of pleasure.

Mmmm. I hear her pleased hum and I cup her other one, massaging her nipple.

I move over to the nipple that craved the feeling of my lips around it and her body twitches from the placement of my tongue.

I trail kisses from the middle of her breast to her neck, moving along her jaw and take them all the way to her chin. Using my thumb to put her chin down, I place a hungry kiss on her lips.

Mmmm. Her moan, desperation. She places her hands around my neck returning the kiss bringing me under her.

-

Her olive brown skin glowing from the sun peaking through the curtains. Moving her leg through its rays, she places one leg on the other side of her lover.

Lowering her self down on her stomach to feel the pleasure she produce so far.

Fantasia's eyes growing with desire to touch what she has only seen. Grabbing ahold of her smooth skin on her thighs she sits up shifting Taraji down and exposing the prettiest pink she has ever seen. Taraji there with her knees apart in between Fantasia's legs.

Touch me, Taraji calls out to Fantasia.

Fantasia still taking in the sight moves her thumb to the hood of Taraji's clitoris pressing it gently moving it up and down. Seeing her body tremble, moves her thumb to her clitoris and moves it in circular motion. She takes her index and middle finger and moves it through her wetness.

Taraji gasps from the movement of Fantasia's fingers.

Fantasia holding a smirk parts her lips bringing her fingers down in a full circle to her opening. Taraji picks up her head and lets her eyes meet Fantasia's.

Please, please. She pleads. With Fantasia only aiming to do so, slowly she inserts her fingers earning an unrestrained curse. FUCK!

Fantasia pumps her fingers slowly in-and-out looking at Taraji's mouth agape from the movement taking place inside of her.

Fantasia places her hand on Taraji's lower stomach gaining stability and momentum.

Don't stop. Encourages Fantasia to pick up her pace, she moves her hands strategically looking at the wetness covering her fingers as she pumps in-and-out.

Taraji's back lifting herself from the bed grabs the hand of Fantasia's on her stomach interlocking them and pulling it towards her.

Taraji's body is pulled to Fantasia's and is held by the closeness Taraji desires. Taraji's lips to Fantasia's ears, Fantasia continues to pump her fingers as Taraji tightens around them.

Oh my god, ohhh myyy.... Fantasia hears the passionate moans in her ears.

Gripping the back of Taraji's neck she brings her face out of the crease of her neck. She wants to see her climax.

She pumps for the last time, in-and-out and sees Taraji's eyes roll back as she lets out a deep howl.

Taraji trying to regain her breath holds on to Fantasia riding out the climax she reached.