Oprah Interview: Fantasia (Part 2)

Can we have a moment alone, please?  I said to the driver. He steps out of the vehicle closing the door behind him. I turn to Taraji putting my arm behind her, tucking my hand under her ass pulling her closer. She chuckles at my gesture landing her hand on my chest.

This is my first time meeting this side of you, I like it. The growl she inserts in the latter of her statement is nothing short of pure seduction. I look into her glossy eyes taking in a slight chuckle and breath at the same time.

I press my lips against her ear whispering seductively and she cups my cheek leaning into me. If you whisper anything else in my ear, we won't make it in the studio. She said sitting back shifting her eyes up and down examining me. Do you want me in the dressing room?  She asks now examining my lips.

I wouldn't have it any other way, baby. With the ass cheek I have in my hand I lift her to my lips and kiss her. Let's get this day started.

-

We make our way to the studio entrance with our hands intertwined, her leading. Everything thing about her demeanor, her walk, at this very moment, has changed since this morning. The imagery of her walking in front of me only brings up the dominance I sense in the car. Everything about the Fantasia I know now makes me want her and what we have even more.

Someone from Oprah's team takes us to the dressing room. Before we get to the door, I walk up so I can gain some footing. With me leading, I check the room first making sure everything is stepped up how I planned. I peek in through the crack I have created by wedging my body between the door and the frame. The room is set up just as I requested, I feel a tug on the other side of the door.

What's going on, T? Let me take a look. Her attempt to look through the crack I've made is a success, I aid in holding the door open revealing my surprise.

Not again. T, baby, oh my god. She thrust herself into me hiding her face in the crease of my neck. I feel the warmth of her tears touching my skin. I graze my fingers up and down her spine.

She pulls herself back to wipe her tears. You have made me the luckiest woman alive. She grips my nape bringing her lips crashing into mine. The intensity of the moment made me forget quickly that we were standing in the dressing room of the studio.

We hear a guttural, abrupt noise from the corner of the room. Ahem. Never moving from our position, Fantasia's hand still on my skin and my hand lying on her chest, we only turn our attention to the noise. Standing at the entrance of the door is Oprah who closes the door behind her.

I got news from the team that you were here, I also heard that Taraji was here as well. I thought it would have been a good idea to come and check on you both since it's been a while seen we last spoke. She pauses clasping her hands together and moving towards us. What I was not prepared for was this. She points her clasped hands extending her pointer fingers in between us.

I've moved to the side of Fantasia laying my hand over her wrist, standing close to her. The thumping I hear in my ears could be coming from either one of us at the moment, it was certainly loud enough.

You know I sensed something the last time you were both here, Fantasia. I didn't want to be so rash in assuming what I saw, but I knew. Huh-huh. Her chuckle was light.

I was confused by her response. I look at Fantasia who is wearing the look on her face that I am currently feeling. An eyebrow is raised, her lips are slightly parted, and her head is tilted to the left. I focus back on Oprah.

I will see you all soon. With those remarks, she walks to the door closing it behind her.

Fantasia lets out a loud sigh tilting her head up to the ceiling. Fuck, escapes her lips. I walk in front of Fantasia resting my chin on her chest looking up at her. I snake my arms around her waist resting my hands on her lower back, she follows my movements hugging my waist.