Grammy Night

Can you zip my dress, baby? In the full-body mirror, I look at the back side of my dress before turning towards Fantasia.

Fantasia walks over and drags her acrylic pointer finger across my shoulder. Her ample lips caressed my shoulder, followed by my neck, and concluded with a delicate touch to my cheek.

Come on, baby, my makeup. I put my hand up to block her next kiss. She chuckles, moving my hand and kissing my cheek one more time before zipping up my dress. Swiftly, she turns my body, pressing my chest against hers.

Good god, you are the finest thing I have ever seen in my life. She compliments, biting her bottom lip. Her eyes concentrate on my lips, and I can feel the breeze as she exhaled from her nostrils. Before I could protest, she kissed my glossy lips. As soon as she attempts to retreat, I seize the back of her neck and passionately kiss her, fusing our lips together.

We hear someone clearing their throat by the door, stopping us momentarily. We smile at each other, and I use my thumb to wipe some of my gloss off of the sides of her mouth.

I can't even leave y'all alone for an hour, freaky heifers. Danielle criticizes walking into the joint hotel room. I raise my middle finger at her and stick my tongue out.

Girl, go call your husband and leave us alone. I fix the front of Fantasia's dress before staring at her look in the mirror. We look good together. I complimented her by blowing a kiss at her reflection.

Alright, love birds, we get it. Now let's get going. Danielle says hurrying us out of the room.

We reach the lobby, where Fantasia team is waiting for her. We take up space in the lobby, trying to grab some pictures for Instagram. I sit on a sofa, watching my baby shine. I grab my phone and sneak a few pictures just for myself.

Fantasia makes her way over to me, grabbing a hold of my hand and leading us to the black car. The driver opens the door, and she lends a hand to help me get into the truck. Once I'm in the seat, I hold out my hand to assist her as her team assembles the back of her dress.

Are you ready for tonight, baby? Once the door closed and we found ourselves alone, I inquired.

Of course, baby. I can't wait to get back on stage. Rehearsals have been a joy to get back to doing, and I'm excited. She grabs the hand she is holding and lightly kisses the back of my hand.

This is our first red carpet together as a couple. How do you feel? She asked, rubbing my exposed thigh. I feel honored. I give her a light smooch prior to focusing on my front-facing camera and applying additional gloss to my lips.

Taraji! Fantasia! Over here! The cameras and bright flashing lights blind the crowd of paparazzi screaming at us for the direction they want us to smile in.

Fantasia, firmly holding my waist, whispers in my ear as if we are the only ones in the room. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in this world than right here with you. I stare into her dreamy eyes and mouth. I love you.

Still staring into each other's eyes, she shifts the palm of her hands to my ass. I widened my eyes and placed my hand on her chest. Baby, I whisper in her ear, drawing back with a smile, looking into her eyes and then her lips. I love you too, Penda. She kissed my lips, gently distancing herself so that I could take pictures alone.

After they finish taking both of our pictures individually, we walk into the main room, where tables are set up all over the floor. Every member of the cast sits down at a table. She holds out my chair, allowing me to take my seat before taking hers, which is right next to mine. For the majority of the night, we lean into each other as they present awards and watch performances.