You

Fuck, Penda! Slips through my clenched teeth as I try to keep my volume down.

Mmm, you're using my middle name; I like that. She says she is releasing my nipple and crashing her lips into mine. Her body towers over me, and what a sight to see! I look at my reflection in her eyes.

Using my full name on national television, you are crazy, Fantasia Monique Barrino. Her gaze steady and intense, she seductively drags a finger down my cheek and past my lips, parting them before giving them another kiss.

I'm definitely crazy about you. I say, sitting up and holding her back as I drag kisses across her exposed chest from one end to the other, her body thrusting forward into each kiss.

The way I desire you, mmm, I want you in bed. Let's go home. I say, looking up at her and her pouting lips. Gripping the back of her neck and giving her neck a wet kiss, I whisper in her ear, Trust me, baby.

Shit, you got me all hot and bothered. Do we have to? She throws her arms over my shoulders, bringing her face close to mine.

Trust me, baby. I tap her behind, and she swiftly shifts from my lap to the couch.

Tonight, we are making love. I tower over her, bringing my face close. She cups my face, and our lips meet. I take off the dress and find the clothes I had on earlier. We both get dressed and collect our belongings.

I look around the room at the flowers. Can we get these sent to the house? I ask Taraji, pointing out the arrangements around the room. I don't see why not; she responds by taking her phone in her hand.

Making sure I have everything, including her purse, we make our way out of the studio to the house.

-
We thank the driver before exiting the car. Fantasia is talking about us making love. The last time we made love, I was swooning for days. I'm envisioning us having a night drenched in sensuality, something straight out of a dream.

After you, baby. She said she was standing with the door open, allowing me to step in first. She closed the door behind her. We drop our belongings at the entrance and remove our shoes.

I want you to grab some wine from the bar and wait for me on the couch. She said I was holding my body close to hers, with one hand holding my neck and the other on my back. Her lips are soft and gentle. She pecks mine a few times before she continues with her plan. She holds my waist, taking a step back and scanning me from head to toe.

She walks over to a bouquet, taking up the vase in her arms. She disappears up the stairs, and I'm left with the instructions to grab a wine bottle. I walk over to the bar and select a 2012 Lafite-Rothschild Bordeaux Blend. Walking to the kitchen, I select a pair of elegant glasses that are on the countertop.

I place the glasses in the freezer so we can have chilled glasses and the bottle on the edge of the island

I place the glasses in the freezer so we can have chilled glasses and the bottle on the edge of the island. I turn my back to the island, leaning on it for support. My eyes pair around the house as I walk back to the living room. I look at the bouquet of roses that were left in the living room earlier. I bend down, bringing my nose down to smell them.