Week One: Day 1 (Night) Press Tour

Thank you all for being here and thank you for supporting this film. We have the cast here on the stage. Actually we are missing someone, we are missing our Shug. Blitz says into the audience. The audience looking around the space for Taraji.

I'm right here. Taraji runs from her the hall into the room joining the cast on stage. Blitz walks closer to the edge to help her walk to the spot designated for her between Ciara and Fantasia. Taraji and Fantasia remember their promise from earlier and with that in mind they open their arms and hold one another.

I'm so proud of you baby. Taraji whispers in Fantasia's ear causing her to smile wide.

I'm proud of you too, in her soft comforting voice she replies. They pull apart staring in each other's eyes before Blitz walks over. Taraji facing the audience is greeted by Blitz with a hug as he transitions to stand in between them. The main cast takes their courtesy bow hand-in-hand as the audience erupts with congratulatory celebration with claps and cheers.

Throughout the course of the night, Taraji and Fantasia would find each other. In an effort to not make it overly obvious of their involvement, they would occasionally glance over at one another and if close enough touch each other's hand briefly.

Taraji seeing Fantasia talking with Danielle walks over and join the conversation. Holding each others side, Taraji ask, Are you ready to go? after recognizing her leaning posture on the stage seeking relief from her shoes.

I know y'all did not arrive together and not let me know, rude. Y'all ain't right, always keeping me out of the sister circle! Danielle responds jokingly crossing her arms.

Little did she know.....

They say their goodbyes to the rest of the cast separately. Taraji waited in the car for Fantasia. As Fantasia approaches the car, the driver waiting opens the door helping her and her and the tail of her skirt in the vehicle. Before Fantasia could talk and the driver gets in the car, Taraji pulls her lover close cupping her chin. You are so beautiful and fine and so damn sexy! She places kisses in between each statement turning into a passionate session of desire and romantic lust.

Disregarding the driver getting in the car they are caught in the moment only interrupted by the driver closing his door. The original destination is Taraji's place but she suggests they head back to Fantasia's. The radio playing love songs as it seems to be a custom when they are together causing them to intertwine their hands for the duration of the ride.

Pulling into Fantasia's driveway, they are assisted by the driver out of the vehicle and walk hand in hand to the front door. Opening the front door Taraji leads the way and notices a figure in the dark on the couch. Can you turn on the light baby? Taraji says as she reaches to grab something to protect them if needed. Fantasia turns on the light leaving the front door open.

It's no one babe. We're all good. Fantasia chuckles grabbing the item out of her hand. We're good. Taraji still feeling uneasy by what she saw tries to ease her appearance. Baby, I can't describe what I saw but that was creepy.

Let's head upstairs. Fantasia grabs Taraji by the hand leading them upstairs offering her hand gentle rubs. The way you kiss me in the film, I did not know it would translate so well on camera. She says trailing off to the closet leaving Taraji in the room. And that was before we even got to where we are, I would've called it a fib if I didn't know better. She chuckles walking out with her blazer off while still in her skirt. Can you unzip this please? She positions herself in front of Taraji.

Taraji making the effort to shake what she saw daintily pulls down her zipper. Come on T, its just us. Fantasia turns around Taraji placing her hands on her shoulders trailing them down her arms as she places kisses occasionally on the top of her back and some on her neck. I would like to continue what we started in the car. She places a wet kiss on her neck before unzipping the dress. Taraji seduced by the soft sensual sensation that she felt from each kiss has forgotten the moments before. With her dress completely unzipped falling to the ground she begins removing her pasties and underwear. Fantasia following suit removes her garments, both women pause once they hear a knock coming from the front door.